BALG Meditation Log In

Done
One
Hour breathing meditation

Well i got to know my mistake in what i was doing
I am focusing on the breath but not breath
Like there is barrier in between.

So my mind doesn’t wander around bhut started talking bunch of crap.

Need to lot of work in my mind health
And mind cleaning.
This will be a big change for me and my life.

2 Likes

Log 137

10 min AY EEM MA TA AH
05 min HEH EE LAH AH EE EH
10 min EH TA LA VEE DEH LUM

Just a few hours ago, I meditated with the sigil of Abaddon for about 20 minutes, I think. I almost fell asleep and I felt as if the right half of my brain had fallen asleep. That’s the best way I can describe it. I’m not sure what exactly happened, but I did feel a little more inspired after that.

1 Like

Done
50 minutes breathing meditation
Feels good energetic than before.

I also got to know that the time i am investing is just fraction of what i asked in return.
So yes
I need to say by by to
Lazy ass

1 Like

Log 138

10 min AY EEM MA TA AH

Hm

Today
Only 30 minutes meditation.
Feeling lost for not doing it more.

1 Like

Log 139

10 min AY EEM MA TA AH

One of the worst meditation till date.

I can’t breathe properly nor
My focus on one point
My lega started pain out of blue.
Stupid start of the day.

Feeling empty now

2 Likes

Done 45 minutes meditation.
Thoughs are not stopping for a minute.

Though i will work on myself for long time for you dhyan.

2 Likes

I haven’t done anything today as i need to travel for an function.
Boring function i say.
Feeling like monkey…

2 Likes

Done 50 minutes meditation.
Feeling 1%progress in me.

Now i am more concious about thoughts.

I still zoom out some times but now i can come back quickly.

The major problem is now i am still retaining things i shouldn’t.
I need to let them go.

Thank you.

Meditation is a process a
I say not an quick magic
But when i do it i feel more aware
More energetic more happy.

1 Like

Only 10 minutes today
.and i wants to change the practice of meditation technique.
It is bother some and well slow path with breathing to inter in the deep meditation.

So i am going to change it soon.

2 Likes

Well
So many things happened in Last three days.

My progress is almost like real now.
Hm
Thank you for guidance

1 Like

Wow,

Life is taking an interesting turn for me.

Let’s see if I can handle it with myself.

Buy interesting.

I have changed my practice method for meditation.
I am seeing more results than before.

1 Like

Yesterday, 8th February 2023, about 48 minutes spent in the “bliss” sometimes resulting from trying to put aside one’s mind/ego.
According to a video, this would suffice as a shortcut for enlightenment. Now I’ll try to continue reaching and maintaining such a state: it seems it’s also a matter of, indeed, repetition.

1 Like

Haven’t done anything today but maybe
I will soon come in discipline for this path

Log 140.

Yesterday I tried Raziel’s astral projection mantra for the first time.

ICK THUL FO TON KREE MA KOTEP

When I learned the words, I lay down, with the main light on, closed my eyes and kept repeating them.

First I heard two women’s voices, then I saw strong colors, then a woman, but her face was as if smeared, the image was moving, then I lost consciousness. I remember little of the rest of the night. I was very tired.

I will continue tonight and the following days.

3 Likes

Log 141.

Continuation:
The third day - morning, I’m already fully awake, I repeat the mantra with my eyes closed, and suddenly I find myself on the balcony, I can clearly see the fence, as well as through the fence, but there was no exit from the body.
The fourth day - I fell asleep repeating the mantra, then I woke up in the night and started repeating it again, suddenly I saw like a picture, inside it an island, the sea and some object, I looked into it and found myself inside the object, then the wave reached inside and he hung up on me, no matter how much I told myself that I wouldn’t feel bad and to calm down it didn’t help, I went back.
I repeated for a few days, but without going out.
All this time I had very vivid dreams, and I would remember a lot of it, except for the first time.
After that I stopped for a while, I also caught the virus. Last night I was woken up by uninvited guests, so I repeated the mantra again, I managed to get my right arm out, as well as half of my body, after that I went back, and then automatically found myself in my room, but in the version where the window and the balcony door of a different color, I didn’t see the bastards, but I heard them. (I didn’t see them after I projected myself, but I saw them before that.) I took my bottle with holy water and started to water the room, eventually myself, after that I returned to my body.

Very interesting; I’ll probably start to use that mantra… Today’s morning while on the bed I did some alternations between practicing Hong So (a breathing exercise; as if the inhalation sounds like Hong, exhalation like So) and concentrating on an imaginary dot/point of light.

1 Like

I have to admit that this is the first time I’ve heard about this meditation, so I went to YT to see what it would be like. I tried several times the technique you shared (inhaling the light and leaving the body when exhaling), I became more aware of the energy body during and after it. As soon as I get better, I will continue to practice it in combination with mantras.

1 Like