BALG Meditation Log In

Log 125

10 min AY EEM MA TA AH
10 min HEH EE LAH AH EE EH
10 min I AM affirmation

5 Likes

Log 39
10/11/21

Looks like theres been some activity back on the thread! Great to see logs getting checked back in :crystal_ball: Some Chakra balances were done today for a 2 hour eased meditation. Trance was not needed to reach my space of mind as it seems like my body was done for the day anyways. Right away felt some positivity about a half hour in the session. The busy wind outside only helped the calmness reach even quicker than it would usually do. Finished off refreshed and energized ready for the next day. The after thought of a favorite tea and honey mix made this session a good balance put all in one afternoon.

2 Likes

11 Oct 21 Day 19

5 min breathing

10 min candle
focused on blanking my mind and looking for anything. saw nothing in or around the flame today

30 min trance
let my eyes close naturally while staring at candle. allowed myself to sit in darkness for a long while and then felt myself drop a little. sound faded and there was a buzz almost like being deep underground. heard the owl again, but only once. heard and saw nothing else. weird thing happened, when i tried to open my eyes it was like i forgot how to. Had to count up to 10 to open again.

2 Likes

12 Oct 21 Day 20

40 min trance
Retried friends suggestion for reaching trance and i think it worked. All sound disappeared including my breathing and i felt both floaty and tingly. Sat in this state for a while and then called out to the darkness for any response, but heard none. When i came out of it my body felt tingly and the air seemed to have movement in it for a few minutes then all returned to normal. Think I might of reached something today :slight_smile:

2 Likes

14 Oct 21 Day 21

48 min trance work
Am getting better at reaching state and more quickly. Was able to remain in state with eyes open for a few seconds.

2 Likes