BALG Meditation Log In

Log 125

10 min AY EEM MA TA AH
10 min HEH EE LAH AH EE EH
10 min I AM affirmation

5 Likes

Log 39
10/11/21

Looks like theres been some activity back on the thread! Great to see logs getting checked back in :crystal_ball: Some Chakra balances were done today for a 2 hour eased meditation. Trance was not needed to reach my space of mind as it seems like my body was done for the day anyways. Right away felt some positivity about a half hour in the session. The busy wind outside only helped the calmness reach even quicker than it would usually do. Finished off refreshed and energized ready for the next day. The after thought of a favorite tea and honey mix made this session a good balance put all in one afternoon.

2 Likes

11 Oct 21 Day 19

5 min breathing

10 min candle
focused on blanking my mind and looking for anything. saw nothing in or around the flame today

30 min trance
let my eyes close naturally while staring at candle. allowed myself to sit in darkness for a long while and then felt myself drop a little. sound faded and there was a buzz almost like being deep underground. heard the owl again, but only once. heard and saw nothing else. weird thing happened, when i tried to open my eyes it was like i forgot how to. Had to count up to 10 to open again.

2 Likes

12 Oct 21 Day 20

40 min trance
Retried friends suggestion for reaching trance and i think it worked. All sound disappeared including my breathing and i felt both floaty and tingly. Sat in this state for a while and then called out to the darkness for any response, but heard none. When i came out of it my body felt tingly and the air seemed to have movement in it for a few minutes then all returned to normal. Think I might of reached something today :slight_smile:

2 Likes

14 Oct 21 Day 21

48 min trance work
Am getting better at reaching state and more quickly. Was able to remain in state with eyes open for a few seconds.

2 Likes

23 Oct 21 Day 22

43 min trance work
Reached it first try today. Remained in state for a few minutes with eyes open. Saw symbols in the candle light, but can’t quite remember them well enough to draw yet without losing focus/trance.

1 Like

Log 4:
Oct 24 '21
Sunday

Went to a nearby park to meditate in front of a pond.

Listened to a Lucifer mantra for thirty minutes while I sat there and gazed at the water.

Was hard to get comfortable, back was bothering me and I couldn’t find a good way to sit in my spot that didn’t produce some mild discomfort but I troopers on anyway.

Body discipline was good. Despite less than ideal comfort I hardly moved except when my leg started to fall asleep.

Mind kept drifting off and I found it a little hard to keep my focus on the mantra at times.

I had eaten just before and normally I prefer to meditate on a fasted stomach. Next time I’ll wait to eat til after.

Went for a walk after

2 Likes

Log 65
October 25, 2021
10-15 minutes
Repetition and vibration of the names of the 7 chakras, from top to bottom visualizing them as lotus flowers opening, and like suns radiating light.

2 Likes

25 Oct 21 Day 23

40 min existing
Did breathing to start, but then just sat. Did not try for trance or anything else. I just sat and stared at the light above the candle and let my mind be blank.

2 Likes

LOG 126

10 min AY EEM MA TA AH
10 min LOK FAHN TO FA KO TEK LON

I think I see my aura, next to the body, the biggest part is yellow, then there is some sort of pink color and the last layer is purple. I see those three colors.

3 Likes

27 Oct 21 Day 24

38 min breathing/candle
nothing of note, but got it in.

2 Likes

Log 66
October 28, 2021
5 minutes
Practice of awareness: I’m sitting, I’m looking at, I’m speaking (during this last one I’m always simply saying that “I’m speaking” so it’s a bit of a loop :grin:)

2 Likes

28 Oct 21 Day 25

44 min
started with breathing. stared into candle while focusing on my 3rd eye and repeated mantra found on site:
Ave! Iknostra Agacos Amatos!
Unishtla Eyos Kaphalack!
Inaitu Laylil Rhime!
Lilitu Sharesta Rhy!

Heard nothing but felt something subtle throughout my body.

2 Likes

29 Oct 21 Day 26

18 min
repeated same as yesterday. after i asked out loud if I should perform my next evocation on the new moon or the full. I heard nothing, but the candle flame, that had been flickering wildly the entire time, became steady and bright. I felt my eyes drawn to it and it seemed to grow and expand, even brighter and the color gained a greenish tint. Not sure how long I stared at this, but it eventually stopped and went back to flickering wildly as usual. It did not repeat this action after this.

10 min trance practice
nothing of note

2 Likes

30 Oct 21 Day 27

23 min
continuing mantra for help in developing senses. performed breathing, then mantra repetitions interspersed with breathing and listening.

38 min feeling
laying down and sensing my surroundings, sounds, and other sensations. the owl came back and gave a hoot of acknowledgement lol

2 Likes

31 Oct 21 Day 28

29 min
preformed breathing and continued with mantra

37 min trance
closed eyes and felt trancish. Was different then other trances. I felt my crown and 3rd eye, but also i heard maybe my heart? It seemed to beat like a drum in rhythm with the light of the candles flickers. Kinda weird, but something new is always a plus.

2 Likes

01 Nov 21 Day 29

43 min
same as yesterday. no real breakthrough to report. have felt this mantra start to vibrate within me a little in my chest and groin. also felt tingling on my throat, which i guess is new, but not sure if there is significance to that.

2 Likes

03 Nov 21 Day 30

57 min
Continued with the mantra as I wanted to focus on this for at least a week. Repeated until i felt some stirrings, then closed my eyes and focused on nothingness an listening. Did not hear or see anything, but at one point i smelt mint for some reason.

2 Likes

04 Nov 21 Day 31

43 min
Continued mantra. Noticed room seemed darker and almost smokey when i opened my eyes today. Lasted for about 10 min or so. Felt tingles around crown, throat, and a couple down side of body. For some reason, also felt very warm today, almost sweating, even though the room was cold.

2 Likes

05 Nov 21 Day 32

37 min trance
Tonight was very different. I was going to continue the mantra from previous nights, but immediately by my second breath, the air became hazy and i closed my eyes. I did not hear anything again, but my crown, 3rd eye, throat, and sacral chakras were all tingling like crazy. I stayed with my eyes closed lost in thoughts and nothingness for the entire time. Not sure if this is progression or a continuation of effects from yesterdays activity. Side note, the head tingling feels amazing.

2 Likes