BALG Meditation Log In

Log 40
12/10/21

Here’s a good one. Did about 1 hour of a quick pineal gland meditation to enhance the practice done today using my intent of connecting with my inner mind to induce a deep trance that perfectly assisted me. Wouldn’t say its complete as with most good videos I save to listen for plenty of times on the next rounds. Felt some deep vibes with this one once trance came into play. Felt nice and refreshed after the session.

1 Like

11 Dec 21 Day1 (med 36)

74 min mantra and listening

Performed breathing. Performed mantras and meditated after each set listening. Have noticed lately i have been hearing a light breeze.

2 Likes

12 Dec 21 Day 2 (med 37)

64 min trance/other

Performed breathing. Tried to meet spirit guide, but unsuccessful.
Stared above candle and listened. Realized after that i am finally reaching calm mind (blank), which is huge since mine almost never stops its running dialogue!

2 Likes

Log 41
12/19/21

Did a wonderful classic pure silenced meditation for about 2 hours. This log was mainly focused on the development of my Clairaudience ability. Still on the early stages I should say but progress has gratefully increased within the given time. About 30 min in into the session I definitely reached a slight trance then as by the next hour or so I remember I fully went into a trance state. Mind was very clear outside from my space. Felt very relaxed (very unusually relaxed this time??) I recall my mind went simply blank had some random visions here and there nothing crazy and then when out of the blue a soft whispering rumbling like voice made its presence clear to me. Went with the flow felt some touches around my neck then simply vanished. I could say I definitely was satisfied for todays session :crystal_ball:

2 Likes

20 Dec 21 Day 1 (med 38)

57min relaxed thought/candle

Breathing work. Trance asking what i can do to expand my senses. Tried each sense on surroundings. Stared into and above candle. Heard candle pop on asking questions? Lately, the darkness between the candles flickers seem longer? Time distortion?

3 Likes

21 Dec 21 Day 2 (med 39)

72 min trance/listening

Performed LBRP. Felt chargedish after/slightly different. Had Lilith’s sigil out. Could feel something from it and could also hear what sounded like wind or breathing on the edge of hearing (this is new!). Meditated with eyes closed on expanding senses. The darkness changed in my mind and rippled slowly like it was a black curtain or dark pool of water(also new!). Felt my nose itch, which seems to happen when something is near. Asked if someone was there, no response. Asked their name, then apologized for being rude and gave mine, no response. went back to trying to sense my surroundings and felt pleasurable energy wash over me. Felt i was taking too much and stopped, energy stopped as well. Asked again if anyone was there and had a message for me. The candle popped, but the pop seemed to extend over a few seconds and I heard a voice in it say something i couldn’t make out.(newnewnew!) Thanked for the response and asked if they could speak again, but heard nothing. Thanked Lilith and all involved for help in expanding my senses/abilities and opened eyes. My vision was different as everything seemed more intense/focused. Lasted a few minutes. Lost time again as it felt like 20 minutes, but was over an hour. Will prob search forum about it. Something has definitely changed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Killer experiences my good man! Keep at with these logs. The more you work with your Intention regarding Lilith’s sigil out the more you will notice a major shift in your surroundings. Keep in mind that once in with contact with Lilith she likes keeping an eye out the more you work with her energy. Quite intense at times as her energy can be overwhelming (in a very good way) These little signs from your log only get stronger each time you notice something out of the blue from your sessions.

After having worked with Lilith for a couple years now I’m shifting my practice heavily towards my Clairaudience as my above log described my current experiences. I myself aswell are staring to notice very small but very apparent signs from my Clairaudience just starting to develop much further from what they were before. The voice I just recently heard from my latest sessions It still seems I cannot describe who or what that was and I know for a fact its not any of my spirits that I worked with in the past or currently working with now. But the signs are truly there. Once your aware of those signs they only go futher from there and develop into reality.

2 Likes

22 Dec 21 Day 3 (med 40)

69 min trance/listening

Performed LBRP. Did some breathing. Could hear the wind sound occasionally. Saw and heard nothing tonight. Did feel some things. A touch in the palm of my right hand. A trace down my ribs on right side. A touch encompassing my ankle on the right foot (felt good). A counterclockwise circle in my hair on left side. A brush down from that circling along/around my left ear with a cool soft blowing of air on it. Thanked again for help and sensations. When opened my eyes i heard something like a gentle ripping in my right ear.(new) Vision intense again for a few moments. Still feel some pleasurable touches on my head 30min after.

1 Like

23 Dec 21 Day 4 (med 41)

82 min trance/listening/feeling

Performed LBRP. Confused Michael with Raphael. (the reason why we are practicing) Tried different types of breathing. Closed eyes and repeated to myself mentally “See everything before me, hear all around me, and feel everything between” every 6 breaths. Noticed i reach trance more quickly then before. Didn’t see or hear anything. Felt energy move from my crown to root and felt someone was there. Asked if Lilith was with me and felt the energy increase. Thanked her for being with me in meditation and for allowing me to feel her energy. Immediately felt it washing over me and became extremely aroused. Thanked her again and proceeded to ask what I should do; enjoy, focus, or try to manipulate the energy. Had 2 more waves go slowly through me, very pleasurable. Randomly my internal monologue started repeating stand up. I did and stood before her sigil a while, but nothing really of note happened. Thanked her again for being with me and promised I’d bring wine next time for thanks. Immediately felt energy around my junk, so guessing that’s an affirmative lol.

Everything seems to be rocketing forward. Still no real visuals minus a random flash in my mind occasionally, and no dialogue minus the one dream that I’m still fascinated by. Feeling has been easy from the start though, from atmosphere changes, tingles, energy, and heat from the sigil. Wonder if that has to do with me always have been able to get vibes from people and places or if it’s because I am a highly kinesthetic learner.

2 Likes

24 Dec 21 Day 5 (med 42)

48 min evocation/trance

Performed LBRP. (messed up ehehyeh) Performed evocation. (will place detail in journal) Offered wine in thanks and made separate toast in her honor as well. Closed eyes and repeated to myself mentally “See everything before me, hear all around me, and feel everything between”. Had trouble maintaining today/distracted. Heard/felt/saw nothing. Thanked Lilith again and ended.

No new discoveries or experiences, but got it in so still a win.

3 Likes

25 Dec 21 Day 6 (med 43)

46 min evocation/trance

Performed LBRP. Performed evocation. Offered Lilith a chocolate petifore in thanks for the dream. Closed eyes and repeated to myself mentally “See everything before me, hear all around me, and feel everything between”. For the first bit of time could here the air sound and the candle flame sounded like a larger fire. Heard/saw nothing. Felt tingles from my knees down during evocation. Felt tingle on right mid cheek during med. Thanked Lilith and let candle burn for a while after.

3 Likes

28 Dec 21 Day 1 (med 44)

39 min thought

Performed LBRP. Closed eyes and repeated to myself mentally “See everything before me, hear all around me, and feel everything between”. Felt touches/brushes/tingles all over at random locations for a few seconds at a time. Focused on pushing against the feeling. Each time I did it would stop and appear somewhere else on my body. (side of head, left arm, right thumb, right cheek, left thigh, etc…) Said in my head that I was not fighting the touches, but acknowledging them to try and build a better connection. After about 7 minutesish it stopped and I was left in thought.

2 Likes

Log 128

20 min meditation focusing on the element of water.

3 Likes

Log 42

12/29/21

This particular log for todays meditation log in was rather different for todays meditation. I went for a rather ancient practice Involving my use of Cannabis flower which as been quite a while since I used any in recent times. Before I get anywhere, here in California its been legal to use for a while now as many may already know. A good friend of my mine who I consider the very few people in my circle to actually have their head screwed on right when it comes into occult workings mentioned very knowledgeable things that caught my attention from the things he mentioned. He’s the few people out there this day in age that still considers Cannabis to be a sacred plant in regards to spiritual workings instead of the typical cliche 420 bullshit that most folks over here in Cali seem to have painted towards Cannabis. Hence why we’ve been very good buds since our high school days. Long story short he got me back into a couple workings of mine using Cannabis as a spiritual tool.

I’ve been developing my senses along with Chakra energy work for a quite a while now and really pleased to say I’ve definitely come far from where I started a long while back. It was only as of recent my Clairaudience was starting to give off signs the more and more I worked with it. So it felt like I was ready to really connect with this plant once more but this time with intent in mind to increase our awareness once I reached my trance state of mind. At first glance of the beautiful buds from my local dispensary a crystally Sativa dominant strain that smelled amazing but was a little hesitant at first as I knew that Cannabis at times can be a little too potent but had many experiences before using the plant now along with my intent. I took out one of my bongs that I haven’t used in quite a long time as I used to roll my own joints back then, gave it a quick clean up then proceeded to prepare my things. Today was my day off anyways so my mind was at the right mood for such activities. Packed it then took around 4-5 tokes in total. By the time I finished I was already stoned to the bone with a beautiful energetic high that made me want to take a nice walk to my nearby park.

Before doing that though, the main event had reached its climax. I prepared myself for a wonderful meditation under my tree in the back yard and stated my intentions. I dived right in and felt like something I should have done before, almost as if the grass itself was welcoming my body to sit right on it. I was right into around 20-30 minutes in and my body simply felt amazing. It seemed as once I reached my trance state my body felt floaty mixed with the air from my surrounding was tickling and felt very soft on my arms and legs. My sense of smell was higher than average. About an hour in I noticed my hearing out of nowhere seemed like it expanded much much into better range if that makes any sense of some sort because I noticed I could hear my neighbors talking even though I was one the other side of my own backyard so that caught me a little off guard at first but then realized this might be just be my own hearing reaching out of some sort as it came to the point where I could hear drafts of wind flowing through something I wouldn’t hear normally. It had me honestly wondering for a few minutes as In many past cases taking cannabis it never seems to get past this deep. It simply felt as if I could literally hear everything around my surroundings along with another neighbors TV that obviously sounded like commercials. Apparently his window was open the whole freaking time so he must of for sure smelled that fire goodness I was smoking on lmao. Luckily I personally know he has his own medical card to use medical Cannabis as he mentioned in the past. He uses the plant every other day so its not like this block isnt familiar with the smell, lol.

Finishing my last bowl about the second hour in I noticed my third eye was throbbing to the point of no return. I had already done plenty of third eye practices many times before in the past so I had already a sense a touch with my pineal gland in a way. By this point of time my senses were getting in much much deeper. I recall it felt like I was stuck on the ground and couldn’t move not by the force of something not seen holding me down but almost as if mother nature itself wanted me to stay for a little longer. The energy within me and my surrounding felt unreal, like I had found my temple of some sort. My vision and color by this point had increased significantly as staring down my own garden had me feeling as if I was in the garden of Eve. A bit trippy at first but just went with the flow. Finished off by taking a beautiful walk down to the park. Very Interesting and phenomenal practice. About the most deeply relaxed meditation I had done in quite a while using the flower. I noticed everything seemed to be quite much more intense then when they were before in past smoke sessions.

It felt a bit overwhelming with the fact that my hearing had increased significantly way much more than what it was before after many known highs in the past using the flower. Like my Clairaudience was moving through me and seemed as if a nearby footstep was heard around during my meditation but nothing being there. It was nowhere near the sound of a physical footstep but was loud enough to get my attention. I had decided already before I would wait to do anything else besides meditate while using the flower. I won’t jump into into working with any spirits while using Cannabis just yet as that alone needs way much more preparation to simply dive right in and I’m not in a rush to do such things yet. This log was to simply describe the nice and relaxed meditation done for today while going back into the spiritual roots with the flower. Could definitely say it was an experience to add in the journal logs.

2 Likes

29 Dec 21 Day 2 (Med 45)

58 min laying down/ feeling

Laid down and let my thoughts wander. Not much happened for the majority. Last few minutes I asked if the entity that is usually around wanted to practice communication. After a few minutes felt touch down my right chest. Asked if they could touch my right hand a few time. Felt something, but not strong enough to be certain. Thanked them for trying and stated that I really want to work towards communication with them. Felt vibration through my root chakra and heard a whisper that sounded like “hey” in my right ear. I asked if that was them, but heard nothing more.

1 Like

30 Dec 21 Day 3 (Med 46)

49 min breathing/feeling

Performed LBRP. Performed Breath of Fire for 30 repetitions. Slowed breathing and stared across the flame of the candle to try and go in trance, but couldn’t seem to get there today. Had just gotten out of the shower after working out and was still hot/dripping a little. Thought about being clean before Lilith’s sigil (I do most my meditations in front of it) and apologized for not taking a few more minutes to dry off. Closed my eyes and started the mantra I been saying to try and expand my clairs of, “See everything before me, hear all around me, and feel everything between”. After a few moments noticed I wasn’t dripping anymore and felt a cool air blowing on my skin from the front where her sigil is. The air conditioning hasn’t run for over a month and the vent is far to my right in the room. Kinda laughed and stated I wasn’t sure if it was her doing or not but thank you and noticed the candle flicker. Went back to the mantra and silence. Besides that, felt/heard/saw nothing else. Today got a work out in and meditated, so I’m counting this a success :slight_smile:

2 Likes

01 Jan 21 Day 4 (Med 47)

43 min breathing/trance

Performed LBRP. Performed Breath of Fire technique for 1 min. Continued breathing by 4’s (4 sec in, hold, 4 sec out, hold) but without force on exhale for remainder of session. Stared at slighly above Lilith’s sigil, between the candles on hope of reaching trance. Mind became blank easily, but nothing happened for first few minutes. After, everything became really hazy to the point the candles disappeared. Snapped out of it thinking eyes were watery, but they weren’t. Did so again and it became hazier to the point the candles kinda disappeared, but the sigil remained (NEW: seen the sigil blip during evocation before, but never the candles). Then the sigil paper and the surface it sat on kinda tilted a little to the right?! (this is NEW) Upon realizing what I was seeing I snapped out of trance again. Was able to repeat hazy trance a few more times, but no more tilting occurred. Closed my eyes and practiced mantra and tried to reach silence again, but couldn’t quite get there as thought about the tilt and randomness kept popping in. Instead, tried something new. For “See everything before me”, I tried to pear through the darkness. For “Hear everything around me”, I swept the room with my hearing from one side to the other and back. For “Feel everything imbetween”, I reached out mentally to feel the distance between things. I could feel the wall behind me, kinda had it’s own energy and could feel it extend down and upwards. Could slightly feel other objects in the room and format their locations in my mind. (Once again, it seems feeling things comes easier to me then other things). Didn’t really, hear, feel, or see any other presences though did become slightly aroused again for a bit during trance.

1 Like

02 Jan 22 Day 5 (Med 48)

51 min breathing/trance

Performed LBRP. Performed Breath of Fire technique for 1 min. Continued breathing by 4’s (4 sec in, hold, 4 sec out, hold) but without force on exhale for remainder of session. Stared above sigil and between candles and reached hazy state quickly (is repeatable now :slight_smile: ) Felt whole body warmth emanating from sigils direction that felt comforting, but not sure if sigil or feeling candles heat. Practiced mantra same as yesterday. Can still feel objects easily, but sight/hearing remains a question (didn’t notice anything)

2 Likes

04 Jan 22 Day 1 (Med 49)

48 min breathing/trance

Performed LBRP. Performed Breath of Fire technique for 1 min. Continued breathing by 4’s (4 sec in, hold, 4 sec out, hold) but without force on exhale for remainder of session. Stared above sigil and between candles. Tried meditating on who the woman was I saw in my dream a few nights ago. Immediately went to trance and felt energy build in my root/sacral. Got extremely hard, I mean daaaamn. Felt the tingles and warmth around my body. Told myself it was amazing, but I wanted to focus on the woman. Pictured moving the energy up to my third eye and felt my third eye tingle but in a circle if that makes sense. Thought on the woman for a bit, but outside the description of her that I know,I could not visualize her. Opened eyes to go back to refocus on trance state. The room was extremely hazy, like looking at everything through a sauna for about 30ish seconds. I still felt the lingering warmth and thanked Lilith for allowing me to feel her energy (not sure her, but her sigil). Immediately felt embraced on both arms traveling down through body, with tingles and pleasurable feeling, warm but at the same time coldish? (hard to explain) Went back and forth a few times between refocusing and closing eyes. Felt my arms and chest get waves of tingles a few times, my left side of my head above my ear get swirling tingles, and felt a trace down my left cheek from the side of my left eye down. All felt amazing, but couldn’t focus on discovering the woman. Asked aloud if they knew the woman in my dreams, then if I knew the woman in my dreams, but heard no response. Thanked again for the feelings and ended meditation. Will try again tomorrow.

Besides feeling things, I also heard a few things. At first trance the muffled rushing wind sound was in my right ear again. I heard what kinda sounded like someone rubbing something over a microphone (ASMRish) a few times coming from in front of me, but also the front of my head? Heard the glass the candle was in ting like someone flicked it once.

1 Like

06 Jan 22 Day 1 (Med 50)

42 min breathing/trance/lost

Performed LBRP. Performed Breath of Fire technique for 1 min. Continued breathing by 4’s (4 sec in, hold, 4 sec out, hold) but without force on exhale for remainder of session. Stared above sigil and between candles. Started to enter trance with the intention of putting all my focus into opening up my clairaudience. For some weird reason, I was overcome with sadness. I tried to push back at it,but quickly started to drop tears. It left after a few minutes, but still feel kinda down. Don’t know what occurred, but was unable to hear/feel/see or concentrate after. Oof this one…

1 Like