BALG Consultations

Does BALG offer consultations with Dante Abiel? I know of a few others beside myself whove asked…

i think its only with E.A.
what is it that you think dante can help you with that E.A. cant?

I don’t think there’s anything E A couldn’t, They just specialize in different currents and it’d be wise to have multiple options. I still plan on doing a cons. With E A as well…

We have actually just in the last few days brought Dante Abiel onboard Become A Living God, to work together to bring his unique skillset to the table, and to streamline the business approach to ensure that BALG quality and service standards are maintained. For now, the only change is that you can choose to book a consultation with either Dante or myself.

The other aspects that Dante will be bringing to the table will be released in short time.

What we’re doing here at Become A Living God is much more than just providing much needed goods and services to those who recognize the immense value in them, but we’re also causing a revolution. We are bringing the most powerful forces and figures in occultism together, under one banner, to reach into the world and make significant and lasting change, together!

You absolutely will not believe what we have coming up as a solidification of this idea, but there are going to be a LOT of explosive announcements coming over the next few months!

We’re shifting into overdrive and taking this thing to a whole new level.

You can book your personal consultation with Dante right here:

http://www.becomealivinggod.com/danteabiel/consultations

Awesome, thanks guys-much appreciated.

I need some advice to start practicing- 1st off, I’m physically disabled & walk w a cane & have trouble using my left hand. Now that the physical stuff is out of the way- I’m a generally positive person and believe that I may have spoken w EA years ago (back while attending college).
So, I’m currently living in parent’s basement, unemployed, broke, middle aged, friendless, etc. On the positive side- my “past lives” if you want to call them that are a huge resource, however, I am alone physically in this world (not necessarily an all bad thing, to be alone- but life lacks ‘flavor’).
The reason for writing is that I am middle aged & require my own place or area to even begin practicing any ritual, let alone smoke up the basement with incense (mother says “not in my basement!”)
I accept responsibility for my current fallen condition & poor lifestyle- meaning that i am going to change it for the better to be fkn kick ass fun as hell & gain my power back where I am practicing evocation daily or nightly and enjoying life & living like the fkn Master that I am instead of some pissy servant.
What steps do you recommend I take to get out of living in parent’s house & getting some $? I was thinking about signing up for EA’s Mastering Divination course, but the charge card is already pretty highly in “the opposite direction of abundant wealth.” I will likely still do it.

Hello there Mikael999- welcome, your sit is a bit different than the consultations thread, but good seeking to you.

Just my two-senses (pun-intended), change is possible (just don’t think of it as stuck-now, lacking until achieve new, as that can further stuck… vs Evolution-of-Awareness).
& Vs the Usual “passive-aggressive” comments that say “takeresponsibility” etc. etc. the trick with that, is whenever you try and change, one hits a pt of WantToChange where is… and struggle with that homeo-stasis… in order to change
(thus to avoid that either not ever think of change- ie “settle” think everything is great even if not… if eval improvement then one hits this pt… once made a change, and re-integrates… eventually- a new development is possible… so not a power-less pt, but always avail- until give up)

& Assume there is some Resistance to Change/homeostasis force in the Pattern, else the moment you thought about it, it would just start shifting… (unless one “wants”=feel a lack, ‘wanting to want to change’ vs to change. the feeling of possibility can be held onto… vs a transition)

-------Steps to start? -BALG vid-programs and Ebk has info, but I’d recommend the Search Function in this Forum… just time required… search keywords/threads… as well as those writen by forum-posters you click with.

I’d recommend seeing ideas there (not organized as well, and many posts are just remarks, vs ideas)… but avail online free… ? good luck

====
just to add, I don’t perceive how what you ref as phy-limits, not sure if you see any of those as affecting your “magickal” work (vs otherways they could/may impact you).

in case you did interp needing to do something they would interfere with

Re: Mikael999
If given the choice between mastering evocation or divination I would choose evocation. I think it will help you actualise your goals much more rapidly.

I also agree with taokua, trawl through these forum as there is a lot of awesome info here.

Mikael999, once you build momentum, then maintain and increase that momentum.
There are some sigils and magic squares in the money threads. Good luck.

[quote=“Mikael999, post:7, topic:1619”] I need some advice to start practicing- 1st off, I’m physically disabled & walk w a cane & have trouble using my left hand. Now that the physical stuff is out of the way- I’m a generally positive person and believe that I may have spoken w EA years ago (back while attending college).
So, I’m currently living in parent’s basement, unemployed, broke, middle aged, friendless, etc. On the positive side- my “past lives” if you want to call them that are a huge resource, however, I am alone physically in this world (not necessarily an all bad thing, to be alone- but life lacks ‘flavor’).
The reason for writing is that I am middle aged & require my own place or area to even begin practicing any ritual, let alone smoke up the basement with incense (mother says “not in my basement!”)
I accept responsibility for my current fallen condition & poor lifestyle- meaning that i am going to change it for the better to be fkn kick ass fun as hell & gain my power back where I am practicing evocation daily or nightly and enjoying life & living like the fkn Master that I am instead of some pissy servant.
What steps do you recommend I take to get out of living in parent’s house & getting some $? I was thinking about signing up for EA’s Mastering Divination course, but the charge card is already pretty highly in “the opposite direction of abundant wealth.” I will likely still do it.[/quote]

Simple steps:

1. Start practicing Candle Magick - Get books, read, and then practice. Just a reminder that it is best that you really start “doing” the ritual not practice.
    -1.a Get a journal and write your progress and what you did.
  2. Get more info from this site, watch EA youtibe videos, get as much free info as you can from all sources. Read and study it.
  3. If you have more money then buy EA’s books or videos.

As for your ritual place, here are some suggestions:

Do the rituals when they are already sleeping or when they are out.
Find another private place to do the ritual -if your in a city its a bit difficult, find any secluded or empty areas. If you have money or if you can save then rent a room for important rituals.

Last but not the least (probably the most important), start getting income coming in. Get a job or any source of income. If you dont have income then it will be harder for you to buy supplies, practice and for you to also buy books etc. If theres income, then start saving so you can buy the courses. I have a job and I admit that the price for the courses are a still bit high for me as I live in a 3rd world country but that did not stop me, I am currently saving for the courses and when i have enough then ill purchase.

we're also causing a revolution. We are bringing the most powerful forces and figures in occultism together, under one banner, to reach into the world and make significant and lasting change, together!
What is this change being made in the world? What is the objective?