BALG Bookclub

I am in agreeance, although I may pathwork with the angels in between to help with immersion.

5 Likes

Count me in!

5 Likes

Awesome!! :hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

This better not turn into Danielle Steele for the next book, lm getting to know you ladies.

King Adonijah has spoken!

3 Likes

Who’s Danielle steele?

2 Likes

She writes women’s love stories.

2 Likes

An American Romance author

2 Likes

Aaaaaah.

2 Likes

I assumed as much lol.

2 Likes

I amazoned me a physical copy that will be here monday.

3 Likes

I was just gonna get a pdf🤣

2 Likes

I got the kindle version as my bookshelves are literally breaking from the weight

4 Likes

If I can get physical I always will. I like the feel of paper. I absorb it better from a book than a phone.

3 Likes

I can only imagine. Ive only got 3 years worth of books and I’ve filled 2 shelves.

3 Likes

I get it and normally I am the same way. I think i need to build some strong oak bookshelves, perferably with cabinet doors

4 Likes

it’s a combination of my books and my wife’s, and they are not all occult. I still got about 10,000 in storage as well

4 Likes

One per week is fine with me, do you guys want this in a group pm or this thread or what’s the plan as far as thst goes?

Do we just start at the beginning and work our way through thst way or pick and choose?

@itsnathanm7 it’s not a balg book, I think we are all interested in the book I linked in the op, it’s more a balg members book club

5 Likes

I’m fine either way. This is the lounge so not much worry about outside interference I don’t think

2 Likes

I didn’t see the link. I’m not into angels, so im afraid ill have to dip on this.

Best of luck!

5 Likes

As for the second question I think starting from the beginning is best.

2 Likes