BALG Bar'N'Grill

I would LIKE to try and get one on a major stadium like the NFL,NBA or olympic stadiums to see how far i can push this concept :smiling_imp:
Essentially sports stadiums being the modern equivilent of the roman colosseum who used gladitory fights as living tributes.

The focus of “worship” being the teams of the individual sports. Givin how it effected me i would say the theory was accurate :face_with_monocle: :rofl: with 1 drawback lmao

3 Likes

I’m asuming the type of order you are refering to it the more man made consept of order?

1 Like

Yes and no. As the “order” of religion is a man made concept. But there is a clockwork type of order that certain forces do repesent.

1 Like

Poor bastard.

raises a glass in remembrance of those whose primary destiny is to serve as cautionary tales for the rest of us

2 Likes

Far as i am aware he is fine lol things have just gotten a taaaaad crazier for everyone :smirk_cat: with new rites to boot lol the current is still evolving outside the context of the book day by day. Some of it comes up on the Facebook group some of it here.

2 Likes

Lady Eva gave a good example of the idea of universal “clockwork order” here.

2 Likes

I work with what one may call a more primal order. Somthing akin to what might seem like chaos to us. Like a mother eating her young. To us it makes no sens on the surface, but to the mother she is culling the sick.

Did I convey that understandably?

2 Likes

From my perspective this force of “clockwork order” has nothing to do with ahura mazda though.

My own experience with Michael and reading about some of the experiences with Raphael supported this idea for me. They or at least the force contacted have certain functions that they focus on and this is why they don’t care one way or the other about who they work with if it aligns with their function.

I was working with Nyarlathotep at the same time frame i was working with Michael so if you want what would amount to polar opposites to the “reglious” there ya go :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I think i get the idea.

2 Likes

@Dinmiatus, @KurtisJoseph, @Lady_Eva … Just out of curiousity, are their archangels/zodiac angels in that system?
If so, are there correspondences to the Judaic ones?

Yes these are the aeshma spentas or emenations of ahura mazda.

If i remember right the constellations are in the avastan texts but idk if they angels assigned to each.

No clue haven’t dug into this.

2 Likes

My work of late has been planetary,elemental or demonic if not related to the path if smoke. No angelic work is on my current menu of late. Least not for now.

1 Like

Oh, well that’s good (if a tad anticlimactic).

I was half-expecting a tale of ghoulish slaughter, possibly involving being seized by an invisible monster in broad daylight and devoured horribly before horrified onlookers, a la Abdul Alhazred. :smile:

1 Like

Lmao this is not the al-azif though the warning in the text are there for a reason :skull::skull::skull::skull::alien::alien::alien::alien:

Hey, All. Sup?

slams back a Monster energy drink

3 Likes

Sup DK and all … Mead?

download%20(14)

2 Likes

Sure, I’ll take one. it is past noon over here.

2 Likes

Well this has been very educational. Who knew you could learn so much at a bar?. Lol

3 Likes

O.o i learned that forever ago lol if its a good bar ya always learn something and have a good time.
Doncha know?
:joy::joy::joy::wine_glass::sake::beer::beer::cocktail::tropical_drink:

4 Likes

Ok ok this place got to liven up!!

1 Like