BALG Affiliate Program - Anyone in here promote it?

I saw there’s an affiliate program attached to BALG, promoting it’s products, services and courses.

I’m in affiliate marketing and wondered if there’s already a group, or board concentrating on selling this - and if so where I’d find it? I did a search and found a single post with a squiggle as it’s content…

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

What is BGAL?

2 Likes

Oops BALG - acronym overload - edited!

1 Like

That is interesting. Do I promote it to my list of people interested in CPA marketing whom I haven’t emailed in forever? Oh I sound so bad but I wonder how I would market it. I don’t see my audience buying it, but I am a bit interested in the idea. I am interested in buying more of the courses and I like selling what I like to buy.

2 Likes

Yeah my existing lists will be a bit WTH if I hit them with these offers too!

I’m thinking of setting up a new site aimed at the more general witchcraft/magical niche but at it’s darker end - money, love, revenge type spells where there will be dabblers in demons and interested/curious. From this gateway introduce and push towards the balg ways…

1 Like

This is perfect.
I hope that Koetting or some one has set up an affiliate program for BALG or atleast the Gatekeeper books. If not I’m sure they pay attention to boards and may give it a thought. You know, infernal empire building and all :rofl:. If anyone finds anything please share!!!

And yeah I know
Old thread but still

1 Like