Baby sister has a suspicious illness that docters don't know

my little sister is sick with a disease that docters never heard of, the illness i think is called
asloma peir i only know that cause i asked Marbas and he told me it was a disease called asloma peir. does any one know what it means and or is and if it has a cure

Has she been to the doctor and if so, what was the diagnosis the doctor, not a spirit, but the doctor diagnosed her with?

We aren’t able to give medical advice here, if she’s sick she should be seen by a doctor for an official diagnosis.

she has been to 19 doctors none of them knew what it was and then called disease controll they did not know so now shes being quarantined now but i talked to marbas cause he owed me a favor for something i found for him and he told me she had a bad run in when i was doing a summon. i locked the door just so she could not get in yet she did. a spirit or something might have been drawn to her, she has strong spiritual energy so i had to put protection spells on her when i first started summoning demons.

that might explain, i’m gonna start doing my summon and other things at my basement which she does’nt know where the door is

I googled that but nothing came up. When you see the suffix “oma” it means tumor. How is she now? What did the doctors say? I don’t know how sophisticated your doctor is, but sometimes family doctors can’t handle exotic illnesses. If magick does not cure her, maybe taking her to a big city teaching hospital will help.