Baby satanist here looking for guidance…

Hello. You can call me Kai. I’m 28 from Los Angeles, temporarily in Albuquerque. I’m new here. I have a lot to learn and I don’t know where to turn. I’m hoping I can find some guidance and possibly make some like minded friends. I’m the only person I know that truly believes. I’m not just into this, this is not a phase. This is my life and destiny. I’m done wasting time and I’m ready for the rest of my life.

5 Likes

Welcome @Weepinghentai

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

If you don’t have any experience, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

I’m from Los Angeles. I have no real practice. I’ve come up with a few spells on my own that have surprisingly worked, but not all the time. Unfortunately, I was baptized as a Christian as a child, but I denounced the church when I was 19. I’ve been extremely curious ever since. I’ve done a lot of random research but never truly gone down the rabbit hole. I’ve never been more ready to. I need help breaking away from my Christian past, even though my whole mother’s side of the family is extremely Christian. I also need help getting past all the trauma and brainwashing I’ve endured from childhood up until now. I want to reach my full potential, with personal growth first and foremost, career wise, creatively, and relationship wise. Sorry, there’s so much I’d like to accomplish. I have so much to learn. I just want it all. Happiness, success, respect, and love. I’ve known what I’ve wanted and discovered this may be the best path for me about 3/4 years ago. Thank you for reaching out. Much appreciated!

Xo

7 Likes

Hello,

http://theisticsatanism.com/rituals/new/index.html

2 Likes

Hi Kai, welcome to the forum :wave:t5:

1 Like

Hi welcome to the forum!

You could start off with going through the tutorials for beginners here.

This forum is a goldmine, all we must do is, well, mine.

Goodluck and Devilspeed.

7 Likes

If I may chime in, I’m in my 50s now, and in my 20s I was really focused on the writings of LaVey. Necronomion in the back burner and Bucklands blue Witchcraft book. Those were my materials.

I would take the rituals in the Satanic Bible and Satanic Rituals seriously to begin with, then do the O.A.A. document religiously on all three.
Then delve into other stuff as you see fit.

The reason being exposure to the original material that broke open the gate for the four thrones.

Then I would go hardcore Qlippoth ascension and ritual magic.

That’s my advice. The Satanic Bible and Satanic Rituals actually have keys to power in there, magically and psychologically.

6 Likes

Welcome Kai! I’m still learning too. The forum is a great source of information.

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

I started out several years ago with LaVey’s writings. If you’ve checked him out, great! If not, it’s a pretty good rabbit hole to jump down for a palate cleanser. Mostly, deciding on a goal or a mini-thing you’re super interested in is a great way to start! If you have firm beliefs on being (a)theistic that can help determine what’s good reading (or watching) material for you too!

@Weepinghentai nice to have you here!! Looking forward to seeing you around!!!

2 Likes

I appreciate your reply! Okay. Yes, my father actually ordered me the satanic bible for Christmas about 3/4 years ago along with a few other books but those have gone missing. Aside from the satanic bible im starting over from scratch. I recently had an ego death and almost rebrainwashed after all these years. (Long story) But I caught myself and I’d like to stay on the path I KNOW I’m supposed to follow. I will start making a list of books I need and as I work I will order them and do as much research as I can. You have no idea how grateful I am for you and everyone that has reached out to me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yes, I’ve only only heard great things about his writings. My dad bought me the satanic bible a couple years back and I haven’t read the whole thing. I just know I’m ready now to jump down the rabbit hole. I have the time and I have the energy to do so. I appreciate you taking the time to write to me. I’m so excited I wish I could just soak up everything in an instant >.< but I know I have to be patient and learn at my own pace. I wasn’t too great in school. It was always hard for me to retain the knowledge. But this is something that not only interests me but is my way of life. Things I’ve believed in my own are only confirmed with the more research I do.

1 Like