Baby Magician Here

Hey, I’m a newbie.
I’m 14 years old and have started studying black magic. I only know a few basics as it’s hard to learn with my family around constantly dissing me for taking interest in this. I have started to make my own ouija board and wish to study necromancy, I’m new to this forum and don’t quite understand how this works yet so please pardon me.

3 Likes

Welcome, Sister, to BALG

1 Like

Thank you Sister

Hi, welcome.
First, I highly recommend that you don’t mess around with ouija board, even trained occultists don’t feel much confident about them. The thing is, usually when you call a spirit through the board, any types of spirits can come, benevolent or malevolent(like vengeful spirits) and considering that you’re new, you probably don’t know any banish spell or protection spell, so maybe it’s better you leave the board for now. But worry not, there’s other ways to connect with the other side safely.
Ok, so just to give you a head start: demons, mostly of, if not all, are good and want to help us to evol, to become the best version of us. There’s nothing to fear about them. They’re like teacher, masters to us, to some even friends or even lover. You summon a demon(you can do in your room, a candle and piece of paper is pretty much all you need to make a simple summoning) and ask if he/she could mentor you or ask any questions you may have, if you have your senses developed you’ll be able to see, hear him/her in you head and feel his/her energy. If it’s not developed yet it’s okay, cause even if you don’t hear or see or feel them they did heard you and you answer can come in any forms, you can just stumble into a text in facebook exactly about your question. Or something can just popped up in your mind, a thought, an insight that can actually answer your question or leads you to a site or something that’ll answer you or teach you. They can help you learn and perform necromancy, and also developing your senses, do astral projection, perform magik(rituals for money, love, protection, etc), learn about astrology, about well anything you want really.
There’s other entities that you can work with as well, like gods and angels.
To develop your sense, and this is the first step for you to take, you have to open your 3rd eye. And you do that with meditation, there’s specials meditation on YT about this, there’s plenty of methods about it through internet, you just have to find that one that best works for you. You don’t have to wait your astral senses to be full developed to start working with a entity, like I said they can actually help you with that, just keep in mind that they heard you and keep an eye open cause their answer will come. Always approach any entity with respect and open mind and open heart. All of those things(summoning, simple spells) you can do in your room or any corner you find, they don’t mind about the place you summon them, but with your intentions, besides you can alwaya do a simple cleansing with incense or something like that.
There’s a video on YT that helped me a lot when I was starting, if you wish I can send you the link. And now it’s with you, use the search bar of the forum to search about those things, there’s tons of topics here about summonings, sense development, entities, etc. There’s many sites about those things too, and YT videos. This path is a lot about try and fail and try again, so the thing is read and search and try and find the methods, the beliefs, that more suits you, that works for you. Don’t give up, it can be hard sometimes but is worth. Good luck and any doubts the forum is here :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

I my experience they do not even work. it is all random probably

1 Like

This is some really useful info. Thanks @IzzyLuna :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I think that you would find it largely beneficial to keep your practice to yourself and to the members of this forum. Those who do not practice the occult will not understand, and in my experience it’s best to not invite the trouble that oversharing these things with the wrong people can bring.

Now, with that being said, welcome to magick. You mentioned that you have just recently started studying the occult, and so I am curious, what has drawn you here? What is it that you seek from the dark arts?

You also mentioned that you are interested in necromancy. While I have relatively little experience working with the spirits of the dead, I do know that the Goetic demon Bime, who is also known as Bune, and often referred to as Duchess, may assist you in communing with said spirits.

This level of spirit communication will, however, likely take some time for you to achieve. These sorts of experiences will come to you if you can dedicate yourself to practicing consistently. If you only ever study magick, and never actually do any, nothing magickal will ever happen.

On this note, I advise against using too many props and paraphernalia in your rituals. A candle or two is unlikely to cause much trouble, but incense would create a strong and noticeable scent, something you want to avoid if you are aiming for privacy. You will also want to avoid any long-winded chanting, as again this will likely be noticed. The rituals that I perform are more-or-less entirely done within my imagination, and the sensations that I experience and the results that I receive have confirmed this to be just as effective.

Again, I wish you welcome. May you find what it is that you seek.

4 Likes

Thank you so much IzzyLuna! I will take your advice for the ouija board and leave it be for now and will look into other ways I could speak with entities.
About the demons, many people and stories say that they are often dark forces that wish to cause harmful intent but I believe your right. I want to speak with them without fear and need a mentor, if you could give me some tips on this I would be great full.
I will most certainly check out some videos and if you could send the link that would also be wonderful.
Again thank you Izzy, thanks so much :pray:

1 Like

Thank you for your advice as well Shinri,

I have noticed that most people don’t like those who practise occult or magick in general. It’s rather upsetting and some people even bullying me about it so I will definitely keep to myself about it.

I will have a look into the Duchess and I will try to practise but family doesn’t always appreciate such things and it’s hard to gather the items required sometimes. I understand smaller the better and will certainly keep it in mind.

Also to answer you questions, I was drawn here after many readings of how people where persecuted for conducting such magick and was curious. Then I also have people that cause me great misfortune and wish to get back at them. I am well aware that using such magick can have repercussions and isn’t advised or always the answer. The people who use the dark arts are also relatable to me and I just feel that sudden connection, I really want to be able to forge my own path and be myself and doing this feels like it’s apart of me. Also so of the dark arts (necromancy mainly) also allow you to speak with the dead, many I love have passed on and I have so much still to say and do with them and I hoped this would open that gate for me, even just to speak with them would give me so peace. If there is other ways to do this or you have an opinion on the matter I would love to hear it.

Again thanks for the advice and I wish you well :pray:

2 Likes

Hey thanks for posting about demons. I’m learning about them myself, and I found your post to be very helpful and enlightening. Cheers xx

1 Like

I’d like to suggest “Walking the Twilight Path” by Michelle Belanger if you’re truly interested in necromancy. She also has a few websites that deal with psychic vampirism if that is of interest to you. (Spoiler: she is one).

It’s not an explicitly black magick book, it’s kind of a blend of this and that.It won’t teach you how to summon a demon, but it will teach you to work with ghosts and death gods.

I found it to be a very useful guide to becoming acquainted with Death energies and harnessing them. It has a good pace to it, the concepts are fairly simple and the ritual at the end is quite powerful. I have my notes/journal entries from when I worked with that book if that helps anyone. They can be typed up.

It teaches you about death deities in history, basic alter building, focusing your energy, reflecting on what you want from death work and why. There’s a ritual at the end where you open the gates and visit the underworld/afterlife and see what’s there. It pushes you without being overwhelming, and the foundational knowledge applies to other books about necromancy and death work. I worked through that book when I was 16, so I would say it’s good for a teenager or anyone who is brand new to death magic and necromancy.

Yeah, I think is randomly. Like if you just ask for a spirit in your house, but your house is normal, not haunted or anything, hardly someone will answer but if you go like in a cemetery… I think is something very unpredictable, is hard to know what will happen.

1 Like

There are tips such as incense, use of round 3-legged table… which may improve seances or automatic writing but indeed, some esotericists and occultists were sceptical and critical toward such experiments.

:slight_smile:
Those stories usually have a Christianity background, based in that concept that demons are evil and Lucifer the ultimate evil. At first I understand that maybe be hard to get over the fear, this happens in time, usually in a very naturally way, the more you read about them, the more you’ll get to know them and consequently lose your fear. All you have to do is keep your mind open. I’ll be glad in answer your doubts about them, the ones I’m able to.
Here’s the video that I mentioned, it helped me a lot.

There’s more interesting videos in this chanel, it worth check it out.
I just find out this site that provide a course for free, from the first steps, that is meditation. Check it out:

Furthermore I’d be glad in help in whatever way I can :slight_smile:

I’m glad it helped you :slight_smile:

Please be aware that the OP has been banned for trolling with duplicate accounts.

A lil ashamed of admitting that but what does OP stands for?
You mean this person got banned?

1 Like

OP stands for Original Poster, the person who started the thread. And yes, they have been banned so they cannot reply to you.

1 Like

Oh I see. Thank you for the explanation and for informe me :slight_smile:

1 Like