Aztec pantheon

Who has worked with it?

3 Likes

@Mictlantecuhtli, have you worked with it?

I have not. And now that you have brought it up, I’m curious about it? I think it would be a very interesting pantheon to work with.

1 Like

Indeed. My family has roots in the Aztec culture. The Aztec Gods seem very, alien, for lack of a better word.

1 Like

You should post some information then I’d love to learn more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gods

Godesses

10 Likes

for the record i would like to say i know one of theses goddesses. she has a new name for this new age but the goddess known as Mictecacihuatl is Santisima Muerte.

4 Likes

They have a fire goddess :slight_smile:

1 Like

The fire goddess interpretation is very beautiful isn’t she?

2 Likes

Yes I think so

2 Likes

The death god and the underworld goddess as well as the goddess of pleasure are all very charming as well, such a very charming Pantheon.

4 Likes

It really is the goddess of the night is interesting as well.

2 Likes

She almost looks like a bride. I may pathworking with them after to the Morrigan and the Norse if they permit it.

4 Likes

This is a very interesting pantheon. Probably the first one that has pulled me in so to speak other than ours.

3 Likes

I’ve always admired paintings of Gods. They’re interesting to see, because they’re the captured perspective of another. They’re beautiful.

6 Likes

the gods of the southern tribes are awesome, and all of the ones i’ve met (quite by accident i admit) have a very earthy feel to them, they give off energies that speak to their connection to the earth and man.

2 Likes

I don’t mean to bring back a dead thread. But… yeah, necromancy.

Anyways. I’m very keen on working with the Mayan/Aztec Pantheon. I still haven’t been able to get México out off my head since I visited in December. When I touched the walls of Tulum I felt a strang sensation, something I haven’t felt in a long time. It was nostalgic.

I’m fairly convinced that I have lived there once. I want to find myself again.

@Lady_Eva you said you once found you previous life. How did you manage?

1 Like

the one thing i really adopted from Aztec Faith System, is to use heart’s as sacrifice.
Cow’s Heart / Chicken Hearts, instead of Human ones, but still…

Obsidian had huge importence in their culture aswell.
It’s been a rich but bloodthirsty culture.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

3 Likes

Thank you for linking a Pantheon overwiev.
I notive some of the Energies, but haven’t called most of these names before.

Will be interesting to dive into it.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like

An egregore I created started to infil with other spiritual properties (original, not created by me) and they offered to regress me, I accepted the offer, the regression wasn’t full trance (as in, no memory) and the personality/aspects/memories (and POWERS) came back with me afterwards. Was a bit weird for a while but integrated fine over a few days.

3 Likes

I have had some memories and even acquaintances check up on me in dreams from a specific past life. I can’t wait to explore the possibility of that, but I know I’m a bit far off from that at the moment.

1 Like