Azazel66613's Journal

@Baalzack Thank You!
Damn! You give some Bloody Good advice

1 Like

I offer this offering of apology to thee Lilith, I seek to appease thine wrath toward me, for I have offended thee, thou hast my deepest appreciation, for I heard that thou were willing to work with me, I give you this blood, I give you this soul, I cast blood on thine Seal, I enchant thine Sigil with thine Chants, I offer thee this offering in repatriation of my offense toward thee, O Dark Dread Queen Lilith and because I love you.

1 Like

And here is an extremely powerful meditation from the Great Black Magickian V.K Jehannum who is excellent in all things spiritual/Magickal.

Flex your jaw without clenching your teeth,
Keep your jaw fixed without clenching your teeth,
While your jaw is fixed, meditate on your blood, if you are capable of psychically perceiving or remote viewing your blood then do it, if not then just visualize your blood…Flex your jaw visualize your blood.

…A very special Thanks to V.K Jehannum for sharing this

I don’t know why but out of all of the different forms of magick I feel like I should be practicing energy work

@Azazel66613

Now here are some things you need to start practicing everyday…

Invocation
Divination
(Tarot and and pendulums and eventually runes and scrying)
Shamanic Journeying/Trancework/Trance Induction/Lord Azazel’s Aid
Chaos Sigils/Runes
Incantations (Spoken in Adversarial Toungue, Enochian, or created/Channeled by V.K Jehannum, E.A Koetting/DarkestKnight/Mulberry or any other Magickian/Member of BALG Forum)
Psychic Vampirism (Only after Performing the rite ov Wampyric-Hekatean Empowerment)
Perform Several Apropriate Rites from V.K Jehannum and Other Magickians Listed Above
Perform Several apropriate Channeled (and Gift from Demons) Meditations/Rituals
Honoring The Spirits (Summom Them and Then Dedicate Your Meditations/Divinations to them (Specifically Hekate)
Planetary Magick
Magickal Empowerment Excersises
Structering
Remote Viewing
Construct An Astral Temple
Channeling/Bannishing Emotions
Opening Portals (When Permitted To)
Other Things to Work on/Skills to Attain

Cast The Conscious Mind Into A Sleep Whilst Letting The Subconscious Overwrite/Rule Over You
This will be achieved by self Experimentation consisting of Fasting,Sleep Deprivation While Forcing The Self To Practice Divination, Invocation, and the reciting of specific Incantations (One Incantation Per Session of Fasting/Sleep Deprivation (Fasting/Sleep Deprivation Should be inforced upon the self for atleast 7 days and if more then 7 days should be done for a Magickal/Sacred number of days, apropriate for the purpose, if dedicated to Hekate, let it be done for 13 days, if for some practical working of personal/Magickal gain (Non-Deity-Related-Working) it should be done for 7-9-11-13 or more days.

Astral Projection
Partial Possession
Full Possession
Channeling
Received Gnosis
Channel The Shadow Self (In The Name/Honor of Lord Azazel, While Giving him offerings)
Self Initiation Into Qliphothic Spheres
… (I Ran Out Of Ritualualistic Rules and Regulations to Enforce Here)

@Azazel66613 Another Important thing to do
to work on

Use King paimon method to change minds - Channeled technique
To Influence Guardia Into Letting You Practice Fasting/Sleep Deprivation (and also Wear Black Nail Polish this one lacking a Ritualistic/Magickal Nature)

1 Like

@Azazel66613

I don’t know why the FUCK! you would forget to place YOUR OWN! Magickal To Do List of The Great Hekate in YOUR OWN! Given Journal!

@Azazel66613 Oh! I almost forgot!

You SHOULD be Studying Pharmakeia/Herbs/Herb Magick/Poisons…You Know like all tge Shit you were fascinated with and Studying when you were 15?..before you knew anything about Hekate’s Association with Herbs!
(Preferably Medieval and Ancient Herb Knowledge)

To Induce Trance
[
quote=“Solis, post:47, topic:29259”]
Kaithu… Sailorie… Nathuth… Deime.
[/quote]

Mara Dendar For Astral Projection!

Petition Hekate for Magickal Empowerment/Magickal Strength
Also Petition Hekate for ability to manifest

Petition Hekate for Astral Empowerment…Not Physical…

When Petitioning Hekate after she is successfully summomed for Astral Empowerment to alter the physical say unti her these words…
"O, Hekate, Dark Dread, Thou Three Faced Terr0r,
Hearken, Hearken unto I, thou humble Magickian of the Nothingness, I, that which is brought up out of the Nothing, I thou humble Magickian makest unto thee this request, Give power Unto me in the Astral that I should make witchcrafts and sorceries, and manifest my wishes into this illusion of a carnal nature, which I am Dreadfully bound, this is what I wish, O Dark, Wytch Queen Hekate, of the three ways

Learn how to soul travel

@Azazel66613

To Enter The Void State.
@Azazel66613 Mother Fucker How The FUCK​:skull: Did You Forget To Add This One?:skull:

Invocation of Pazuzu
Intended for a Curse

I had a Dream That I Knew There was Going to be a Solar Eclipse So I took a mirror metal tray and I had it on the ground which I was low upon, I awaited the hour that the moon would blot out the Sun which (This Was Quite Soon) When The Solar Eclipsed Occurred I watched it happen through the mirror

I had a Dream where Iooked through the window…I saw a planet that I thought was Venus but Ended Up Being Mars Then I saw an Orange Planet for Some Reason this was Venus the and then the Solar System Started Rotating Quicly like a Merey Go Round, I saw all of the other planets Saturn being the one I remember. We were rotating so quickly that we were about to throw each other out of the solar system (or atleast fuck up the arrangements)
…then we stopped

The Planets Appeared Large and Close Up

The advice given by @fapa79 and @E.A is so useful that it must be recorded in this journal

2 Likes

I must give my deepest appreciation and gratitude to the very bottom of my heart to @C.Kendall and @E.A for gifting us with these rituals and mystic wonders.

Perform the @E.A King’s Rite and then Perform @C.Kendall Black Flame Meditation

A very special Thanks to @C.Kendall
Now @C.Kendall @E.A and Other’s have gifted us with special knowledge that I must save and keep in my journal