Azazel

It is you and that entity are then literally ONE.

Lovers, friends and family, can be experienced.

2 Likes

Speaking of chakaras, how do i open and strengthen mine?

1 Like

Pm me i’ll help you

1 Like

Kool

1 Like

That sounds like fun

1 Like

yeah i know but no offense @RoseBlack666 does sound as beginner… correct me if i’m wrong!

do you think getting possessed when you’re new to all this all is a good thing to start with?

3 Likes

No I don’t, I’m not telling her to get possessed I’m merely explaining possession @RoseBlack666 if you are a beginner then work with the entity for a while first enter a pact with that being open all chakras.

Learn all the basics and master evocation before moving on to possession first.

5 Likes

Yes i am a beginner
Just made my pact with Azazel 2 weeks ago @Seven

2 Likes

If anyone is still active on this thread, I am interested to know, for those of you that have worked directly with Azazel - what are the areas in which Azazel can help an individual seeking his counsel?
The only info i’ve found thus far really is that he can help women to fall in love with men, but they will not be able to bare child. Thank you very much in advance to anyone whom provides help/info

Azazel is an all around powerhouse. He can help you with anything.

1 Like

anything? that’s pretty sweet!!!
I’ve noticed certain rituals for him are the same as one for Lucifer, for example the one where you chain your leg to your altar and break the chain with a sword or axe - Are they the same spirit? I know they’re both said to be immensely powerful and even referred as master over the other daemons.

Also - perhaps someone could help me understand how to come into contact with Azazel, Lucifer, and other daemons? I’ve tried invoking before but I feel like I must be doing something wrong or that maybe I jsut don’t knwo what I am doing but I DEFINITELY have the desire and passion to put into it. I see SOOO many people talking about actually seeing Azazel, Lucifer and others, as well as talking to them. I want that sooooooo bad because there are so many things I deeply want direct answers for but i’ve not been able to see or hear them. Maybe I’m just simply not able to? (I really hope this isn’t the case, that would be heart breaking not being able to fully connect with them).

Sorry if too many questions, i’ve just exhausted my personal research so now i’m trying to reach out to other people whom have successfully connected. Thanks in advance

No, Lucifer and Azazel are not the same, though you will find a wide variety of opinions on the matter. Just wait until you learn about the idea of one spirit being a “mask” of another :slight_smile:

I have found it much easier to simply treat each spirit as its own independent being.

You have to develop your perceptions in order to see or hear spirits. It’s not something most people can do right out of the gate. You have to work at it, like building a muscle. You will find a number of developmental exercises on this forum you can practice to help you open your senses.

One thing to keep in mind is that when you call a spirit, that spirit always shows up, regardless if you can see or hear them, so when you perform a ritual, act like they are standing before you, greet them, and issue your task. You may be pleasantly surprised at the outcome.

4 Likes

okay thank you very much for all of that info, I appreciate it. Now a question though, if I right out of the gate don’t have the proper perceptions to communicate directly, then how do I go about making a pact or similar rituals where input from the other side would be needed (to explain what it wants in return)?

If I sign a pact with Lucifer for example how do I know that it worked or what he wants for his part of the deal?
I’ve done 2 very intense rituals towards Lucifer/Satan but like I didn’t get to talk to them or hear them or see them so how do I know that they even agree to what I wrote out in the pact and ritual? and that the ritual is in fact successful?

sorry I question so much stuff because i’ve got some ocd thing about needing all the details possible when learning stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

In my opinion, a pact should not be entered into until you can at least communicate. A pact is a binding contract, so you really need to be sure you understand what is expected of you before entering into one.

A pact is not needed to work with a spirit. My advice would be to work with Lucifer in a regular capacity and develop your perceptions, before thinking about a pact. Lucifer himself will tell you if he thinks you’re ready for a pact, or even if one is warranted. Far too often people are in a rush to sign a pact without really needing one, because they think they are a short cut to power.

1 Like

it’s too late to not rush into it. I’ve done 2 with Lucifer/Satan. The first I just felt was too general and not as powerful as it could have been, so I did a second to further the pact.
Looking back now, I had learned so much compared to when I started and I thought I was certain that it was what I wanted to do, I do not feel otherwise now necessarily, I just don’t know if it worked (was accepted) and I feel that now that i’ve learned more including the fact that there is so much I realize I specifically need to figure out maybe I shouldn’t have. Like how do I know if i’m even involved in a live active pact as opposed to me just thinking I am this whole time, meanwhile Lucifer/Satan was just like nahhhhh this kid isn’t ready (or maybe he just doesn’t like me lol hope not the case xD)

to be quite honest with you the second ritual was a ritual where I “sold my soul” if that is even truly a thing. I’ve heard that it’s not real, but I was doing it knowing I was taking the risk, with a mindset more so of freeing my mind, as I am an ex-christian. I’ve been struggling with the fear and what not still lumped into my subconscious due to the many years I spent as a christian and I read that the whole purpose of most blasphemy rights is to kinda rewire your brain into thinking more freely from that fear and anxiety. I figure if I have sold my soul (be it real for something in return, or just for rewiring sake) then regardless according to the christian bible i’m going to be burning in hell anyways right? so why not just go for it and stop worrying because “its too late” lol. does that make sense?
I was so tired of having the fear and doubt and anxiety when I was first starting to even read about all this so I decided to stop playing the half in half out game and just go all the way so that there is no turning back.

If your pact was to “sell your soul,” then the chances are pretty high that it was not accepted by Lucifer. He doesn’t go in for that sort of thing, but have someone do a tarot reading for you to double check because he might want to teach you a lesson.

this is probably going to sound silly, but I have done an online randomized automated tarot reading which was very interesting and felt very accurate to what I have noticed and felt. I can post the results if you think maybe it would be of some benefit to this convo?
Other than that I’m not really sure where I would go to get a tarot reading done, there’s not really anyone around my city for this kind of stuff, and if there is they sure as hell are good at hiding it :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

do you know where I could get one? and are they typically free or cost money?

When you say “might want to teach me a lesson” do you mean as a sort of punishment for attempting to do so? orr

No, not a punishment, but for learning. That’s why it is called a lesson.

Lucifer wants you to know that you are a Divine creation, a God in waiting. Selling your soul reeks of weakness and religious programming. He might “hoist you on your own petard,” as it were, in order to show you your potential.

i don’t know about online tarot, but you could try putting in a request in the divination section asking for a reading about your pact. Don’t be impatient, but someone might be willing to do one for you in time.

You could also try this:

1 Like

Yikes, I can’t believe it has taken me so long to respond to this! I apologize :frowning:
Hope you are doing well

I like your way of thinking about this. I’ve learned a lot since the last time we spoke. I had my first communication with Satan on the christmas day that just passed. I chose to use that day to put time towards meditating upon Satan since he was the one who saved me from the fake bs that is known as christianity, so what a better way to spend the day which this fake christian god was born than to acknowledge and give thanksgiving to the TRUE God whom put in 25 years trying to save me from being a slave and subservient. It was the most amazing feeling i’ve ever felt when I finally had this communication. I felt a feeling I don’t think i’ve ever felt. I felt whole, complete, as if a part of me that had been missing all this time had finally been found and put back in place. It brought me to tears, for two reasons 1 - the fact that he has put in such immense amounts of effort to guide me to my own God-hood, and 2 - I felt such deep sorrow and regret for the way I used to feel about Satan and the things I said about him when I was ignorant and blinded by the christian brainwashing. Yet he didn’t give up on me, he pushed through and finally, FINALLY, I found a way to give him a chance and he has proven that it was a great decision. ANYWAYS the info I received on christmas was not easy to take in however. Long story short. I never again allow myself to fall in love with another human. I keep my love for myself and for Satan. I commit to no other human being, only myself and Satan. As much sex as I want but no love. It makes sense as well because women have always been my biggest weakness. If I’m not confused then in return for this I shall receive all of my earthly desires and the life I’ve always dreamed of. I’m 95% sure that this was a direct convo with Satan as I’ve never experienced anything like it before where it was as if he overtook my thoughts and images in my brain and hijacked them to use them temporarily to communicate with me the message he needed me to know. I took a moment to understand (I understood very quickly as he once again just kinda popped the info in my head) and then whole heartedly agreed.
So unless i’m horribly mistaken, we have reached an agreement. So as long as I put in at least minimal effort so as to allow him a path to deliver me such desires, and as long as I hold up my end of the deal. I think I know how great I can expect my life to turn out.
Any thoughts on this would be cool, just to see what other people think about this experience.

I’m learning the whole God in waiting thing slowly but surely lol. I have strong intuitional feelings about stuff like this all the time but I let my silly human brain second guess things and overthink which leads to a whole bunch of confusion haha. I think it’s likely to be my second biggest weakness.

So you think Lucifer might exalt me or “put me on my own petard” to show me my worth? Any further thoughts on this? like do you mean or think he might put me in a position of high power, or fame or something?

As for asking for the tarot reading, what should I even be asking? lol ask for a reading pertaining to my pact with Satan? whether it is valid or not? or did you mean ask about something else.

Thanks in advance, and sorry again for the super late response.