Azazel

i m considering evoking him but before I do I want to know more about him. I did some research online and felt the need to ask this community about there expearances.

3 Likes

what do you want to know exactly?

Every thing

1 Like

ok. ill try to type some stuff when i get off work

1 Like

thank you.

He has both a child like hood energy as well as a dark energy. Is childlike could energy can be seen to a YouTube video called AZAZEL channeling by Dranna Johnston. He cares little of what you do with the magic. So long as you don’t hurt The people that he cares about. Such as myself and Arianna to name a few. Have you read the book of AZAZEL?

3 Likes

he can also have a very dominant presence. or feel like a dad. it kinda of depends on what you need and how you establish the relationship.
but i agree with @desmonX that is pretty true. :heart:

2 Likes

Good morning.i would advise respectfully to make a sigil of Azazel&drop your blood on it.use his sigil in between 2candles colour of your choice obviously&communicate with him.it wont be long before you receive a response&to remember all Magick is subjective so you have to use what feels comfortable for you.good luck!&thank you for allowing me to reply!Raquel

3 Likes

Nice advice,
~but: that is invokation or posession what you are describing :astonished:
And he was about evoking Azazel -m’cay?

youre welcome!blood can always be used in Magickal operations.invokation/evocation.infernal blessings!Raquel

1 Like

I’ve prayed about things and managed to get results.