AZAZEL: Steal Fire From The Gods - FIRST Look

AZAZEL: Steal Fire From The Gods, Volume 3

The Largest, Most Powerful Grimoire Of Azazel, The Watchers, King Paimon & The Djinn Kings In History… You’re About To Learn A NEW ERA Of Demonology…

» Live at Midnight on New Year’s Eve • Get half-off: AZAZEL: Steal Fire From The Gods, Compendium 3 | Nine Demonic Gatekeepers

» Sign up now to save BIG at midnight on New Year’s Eve: AZAZEL: Steal Fire From The Gods, Compendium 3 | Nine Demonic Gatekeepers

11 Likes

Isn’t stealing from the gods a bad idea or am I missing something?

1 Like

I most definitely want!!!

4 Likes

Same

3 Likes

@dagar it’s from the story of Prometheus the titan steals fire from the gods to give to mankind.
This helped us develop as a advanced species, Azazel has always been seen as a Promethean pandorian figure this is why they called it
‘Steal Fire From The Gods’

12 Likes

Oooooooooooh. So I won’t be actually stealing anything. Good :innocent:

4 Likes

I really, really want this… And probably even have the funds this time :grinning:

2 Likes

This is one that I definietly need to get my hands on as I want to learn from Azazel. I still swear that when I read the Book of Azazel back in 2015 and whenever I read some parts with him talking to E.A. It almost felt like that I was connecting with him and that his words were also being directed towards me. It was also the very first book that I fully read in terms of Demonology and Occultism.

4 Likes

Damn i forgot that i was going to buy this tomorow and spent 500buck on a plotter insted, well cant help it need this aswell, im a student i can live on pasta another month(:smile:

7 Likes

Are these going to be available as e books in the future like the other works?

3 Likes

Well If they are all the same size the gatekeeper books may be on 200 pages or something. Perhaps once the series with all 9 is complete they may come out with a compilation book with all 9 like the complete work did now, ill get all the gatekeeper books as they are releases but a compilation If not to expensive in the futur would be tempting aswell.

2 Likes

If you are not willing to steal from the gods then stay to the right

I have a question about the Sword of Azazel blood pact. As I have intentions to work with both Angels and Infernal Spirits, I wonder if taking part in the blood pact with Azazel would be disrespectful to the pact.

And…ordered (though just the cloth book…I’m not rich…at all…)

2 Likes

How do I order? All I am seeing is the sign up for the free chapter.

On the Balg website the book should be live to order now and have been for atleast 12 hours, i ordered it as soon as i woke up.

1 Like

Just choose a tier, and add to cart

Yeah that’s what I figured but all I see is the sign up for the free ebook chapter and nothing else.