Azazel or another entity?

Months ago i invoked Azazel while I was staying with a relative. I had tried to do this many times, but this was the only time he showed up.
I just visited my relative for the firdt time since the invocation and he says there is a ghost in the house. He told me of a recent incident where very large, expensive mirror fell off a wall, breaking in the middle of the night. He is Christian and has never believed in such things. Would this be a spirit that came through during my conjuring or Azazel doing this himself?

2 Likes

I am no expert in invocation, but from the sound of it , something must have made Azazel mad. Now I will say this again, I am new to magick and the Left Hand Path so don’t rely on my opinion too much. Demons can be aggressive and destructive if not treated with respect. My guess is that during the invocation ritual you did something that possibly irritated Azazel and that’s why he didn’t show up next time and decided to wreck your sibling’s house . Of course it could be something completely different.

2 Likes

I think you are right. When Azazel did show up he woke me around 4:00 am. I was feeling ill and i apologized to him for not being able to stay awake because i was so tired. Might have upset him.

Well be sure to clear things up with him i guess? Maybe apologize with an offering?

1 Like

It doesn’t necessary mean that he is mad. Maybe he is just trying to teach you something or set the stage for something bigger.

I would recommend to evoke him again with an offering if you Will

1 Like

Thank u.