Azazel in dream

Last night I woke up and began to meditate, I felt my body start to tingle all over as I was drifting back to sleep and I began to astral travel and landed somewhere. A green daemon was riding a horse and I asked who it was it, and replied Azazel.

I asked him if I had met him before which he replied yes and then I said how come I can only (consciously) remember meeting you in this moment which he replied that I need to work more on my heart (which I assume meant heart chakra).

Any good advice for opening up my heart chakra more?

Also he then started guiding me somewhere and started shape shifting into a beautiful woman, then took me to a house where there were random people and said kiss me which I said no I then said “show your true form” which he shaped back into the green daemon for a split second and then back into the beautiful woman. He/she then tried to stick tongue in my mouth and I pulled away, the tongue grew bigger and that freaked me out so I woke up.

Just wondering why Azazel (if so it was) wanted to kiss me so badly, I am a male and have never worked with daemons nor have I consciously remembered ever meeting one (like that anyway)

1 Like

For heart chakra, the bija mantra “Yam” (repeat/vibrate). Imagine a green blossoming lotus or bright sun at the center of your upper chest. You may also “apply” there a rose quartz.
Then there are body awareness techniques: touch the areas with your fingertips, “brush” horizontally and vertically memorizing the feeling then recreate it without physical contact, focus on the imaginations of a green bandage moving around your chest, a green ball in front of your chest which moves across it until being behind you then again before you etc.

3 Likes

Thank you very much!!

2 Likes