Azazel gate keeper question

So on the final possession ritual and I know I’m getting ahead of myself but I am doing some research right now before I dive into it, but it says to MAKE azazel possess you. Can someone explain to me how that’s not disrespectful. Now I’m not saying it is definitely or I think it is, nor am I trying to be a smart ass but to me it seems a bit iffy to make a gatekeeper do something.

“Don’t let him possess you.Instead, grab him and pull him into you. Push your soul from your body and suck his into your core.”

Or is that what azazel wants you to do. Thanks. I’m just not sure wether I’d be disrespecting him and yes I know EA did it and he’s not dead so even if it is disrespectful it must not be bad enough to get your ass ripped over your head in a human wedge.

But my question is does azazel want you to essentially stand up and put your foot down (being respectful about it of course just stern) cause that’s what it sounds like.

It’s also my feeling, similar to an interpretation about demons who only apparently are “forcefully” summoned with God Names.
The latter would be a point of view like the Christian (without magick) one: something seems religious but, according to that opinion, it’s a lie. Anyway there is also a connection with the theme that they respect power.

One man’s disrespectful is another’s respect: it’s in your attitude.
a) No more than “commanding” which has been discussed at length here many, many times: please us e the search to see all those arguments it’s the same thing
b) I think it’s disrespectful of to white knight entities as if they are children that can’t take care of themselves
c) So what? It’s someone else’s magick and that’s between them and nothing to do with you, if you don’t like it don’t do it.

I actually see zero different between tis and normal possession tbh. Do you what it takes to get it to work for you with your energy.

Absofuckinglutely. No question. Grow a spine and act like a mage not a mouse.
This is not energy to pussyfoot around with. Work it like you mean it.

I always thought possession was asking the entity not forcing it. It’s just how I was taught as a Jewish kid growing up being taught “listen to those in power. Do not question. Do not command” now I had no issues with belial or amaymon with that it just seems I’m sort of trying to re program my mind still. When it does come to entities like that though I don’t have issues working with them there is always that small thought in the back of my head still though which is why I made this thread.

No, possession says nothing about how it happens. This is why you should really try the search from time to time.

Possession is a spectrum of effects from having an entity sharing your body.