Azazel and the 3 of wands: invitation to evoke?

Hi everybody.

I’ve been very attracted by Azazel for two months, I’ve opened his sigil very often always with good energetic and “emotional” feedback. So my interest in this great spirit has increased.

Sunday I did a tarot reading asking about Azazel and how I should approach him. The result was very positive and encouraging, but I want to speak about the significator of the reading: the 3 of wands.

This is because the day after I was scrying into the Azazel sigil and this card popped up in my inner vision. So I started to think more deeply abuot its meaning.
And here’s my thoughts: three is the triangle, especially if the three is of wands. So maybe it was an invitation to a formal evocation.
Additionally the crossing card was the hanged man that at this point I think is about me not going ahead and evoke him but instead remaining at the sigil-gazing-fase forever.

I’d really like to know your opinion!

Sounds to me like you know exactly what you’ve been advised and need to do. Go do it and don’t doubt your intuition and mind so much :slight_smile:

[quote=“Widdershins, post:1, topic:3338”]And here’s my thoughts: three is the triangle, especially if the three is of wands. So maybe it was an invitation to a formal evocation.
Additionally the crossing card was the hanged man that at this point I think is about me not going ahead and evoke him but instead remaining at the sigil-gazing-fase forever.[/quote]

The three of wands is telling you to go ahead. It has nothing to do with the triangle.

I also have opened Azazel’s sigil several times and each time I’ve felt a calm and reassuring feeling, there were times I was nervous and anxious and that dissapeared after calling upon him.

Thanks everybody!