Azazel and 7 gates to 7 hells

Azazel, has been in my ear all morning about 7 gates to 7 hells…and something about descending and unlocking each gate and something is at each gate that will help me…but I’m not at home so I can’t evoke or invoke him.

But Im curious… do you guys have any ideas?

Also, I keep getting a visual image of a descending stone stairway … it looks like it goes deep inside the earth … smooth stones and the walls are smooth stone.

8 Likes

First thing that came to mind was inanna’s decent into the underworld. During which she passes through 7 gates.

From the page above
(The gatekeeper Neti asks her why she has come and Inanna replies that she wishes to attend the funeral rites of Gugalanna, the “husband of my elder sister Ereshkigal”. Neti reports this to Ereshkigal, who tells him: “Bolt the seven gates of the underworld. Then, one by one, open each gate a crack. Let Inanna enter. As she enters, remove her royal garments.”)

The simon necronomicon has some rites similar to this lore if i remember right. Been awhile since I’ve read it.

7 Likes

:+1:

3 Likes

I love you @charles9 :slight_smile:

OK. … so Im gonna go through these 7 gates…I know your gonna say read it, but how do I get back out?

1 Like

@Eye_of_Ra
Read Michael W fords book, “Qlippothic Magic”
It explains what the 10 Hells in 7 Places are

3 Likes

Also I think this who I woke up in the Azazel no release thread …

5 Likes

Azazel will bring you back when your done of course, he wouldn’t be suggesting it otherwise, he might be a lord of evil but he’s not a total prick…Even if every so often he happens to sit people of fire. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

And and sacrifice them :joy:

But I do trust him…
So I’ll have to follow this through

1 Like

Hmmmm
@Eye_of_Ra do this Meditation after you go through the 7 hells.

Imagine…
Nevermind :joy: Ill tell you when you ready

2 Likes

I suppose I’ll take it one gate at a time…

Hold your nose …cause here comes the cold water :shower:
Or Ummm the lava :mount_fuji: :fire:

2 Likes

Ask Ereshkigal or Ishtar themselves how to move around there I guess, theres something in the grimoire of tiamat for that too, iirc its in the later sections of the book.

Oh and one story involves Ishtar replacing her spot in there with her husband as a way to get free.

3 Likes

Isnt it ironic … :joy: 30 day Tiamat challenge … now this … what the hell is going on ?? :thinking:

1 Like

Looks like I know what my next book will have to be then

1 Like

Can I sacrificed my EX husband :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I didn’t even know you were married before…But yes according to the myth.

3 Likes

Have you read anything about the death and resurrection ritual the inuit shaman go through by chance? It’s almost identical to Inanna’s decent into the underworld and very similar to the lake of fire ritual in the book of Azazel as will.

My, if i didn’t know any better i’d say your being invited to become a true goddess my dear. :pray::love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

I really don’t ever read too many books …the book of AZazel, Evoking eternity, awakening Lucifer. .
A few others …
I generally just go by whatever happens, happens …

3 Likes

Awww gosh…make me blush :blush:

3 Likes

I did a guided shamanic meditation a few years ago where you had to journey to the underworld. In the audio it led you to climb down a tree. Instead I got the visual of a long winding series of stone steps. I just saw black nothingness when I got to the very bottom.

2 Likes

So what happens when he gets sacrificed to the underworld? Will him and his bitch leave me alone? Can I drag her ass down there too… hell I’ll make two sacrifices

3 Likes