Azazel and 7 gates to 7 hells

I suppose I’ll take it one gate at a time…

Hold your nose …cause here comes the cold water :shower:
Or Ummm the lava :mount_fuji: :fire:

2 Likes

Ask Ereshkigal or Ishtar themselves how to move around there I guess, theres something in the grimoire of tiamat for that too, iirc its in the later sections of the book.

Oh and one story involves Ishtar replacing her spot in there with her husband as a way to get free.

3 Likes

Isnt it ironic … :joy: 30 day Tiamat challenge … now this … what the hell is going on ?? :thinking:

1 Like

Looks like I know what my next book will have to be then

1 Like

Can I sacrificed my EX husband :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I didn’t even know you were married before…But yes according to the myth.

3 Likes

Have you read anything about the death and resurrection ritual the inuit shaman go through by chance? It’s almost identical to Inanna’s decent into the underworld and very similar to the lake of fire ritual in the book of Azazel as will.

My, if i didn’t know any better i’d say your being invited to become a true goddess my dear. :pray::love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

I really don’t ever read too many books …the book of AZazel, Evoking eternity, awakening Lucifer. .
A few others …
I generally just go by whatever happens, happens …

3 Likes

Awww gosh…make me blush :blush:

3 Likes

I did a guided shamanic meditation a few years ago where you had to journey to the underworld. In the audio it led you to climb down a tree. Instead I got the visual of a long winding series of stone steps. I just saw black nothingness when I got to the very bottom.

2 Likes

So what happens when he gets sacrificed to the underworld? Will him and his bitch leave me alone? Can I drag her ass down there too… hell I’ll make two sacrifices

3 Likes

The story is one of those that the Persephone story originates from in the one i checked out inanna husband comes up from the underworld for half the year while the husbands sister remains then they trade places.

EA talked about a similar myth from a potentially older source related to belial in one of his recent videos. Can’t remember which one off the top of my head.

3 Likes

Thanks I was really just venting :joy:

But I’ll look into it

3 Likes

EA’s article in Anthology of Sorcery 3 talks about Belial/Belili’s descent into the underworld:

3 Likes

I know what I have to do… and I’m not happy about it …and I will probably be taking a few weeks off after I’m done … because this is gonna hurt.

1 Like

giphy

Yeah. but.
hey-girl-dont-even-stress-you-got-this

:v: :+1:

3 Likes

It is gonna hurt really bad… :cry:

But your right I can do this …I can :heart::kissing_heart:

5 Likes

You can do it! I know you can.

2 Likes

I did you can read my experience here … :smiling_face: