Azathoths enn?

i keep searching for his enn and come up with nothing, so can someone tell me his enn please?

He doesn’t have one.

Enns come from the practice of demonolatry, which is demon worship, and not every demonic being has one.

Azazthoth is a being from the Lovecraftian current and therefore enns don’t apply.

You could try chanting his name, or the Lovecraftian glossalia like “Ia ftagen.”

ok thanks

1 Like

In case you need it in the future here is either all or most known enns

1 Like

i know, but thanks anyway.

If you want to make contact, not that I personally recommend it you can meditate on this. :alien: throw on some flute music and focus on this passage.

“Outside the ordered universe that amorphous blight of nethermost confusion which blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity the boundless Azathoth, who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space amidst the muffled, maddening beating of vile drums and the thin monotonous whine of accursed flutes.”

I’ll warn ya now working with this force takes discipline :skull:

why don’t you recommend it?

For me azathoth is too overwhelming, the manifestions that arise in life from my work with him are a bit too unpredictable for my taste. I say this as one who worked with cthulhu and nyarlethotep semi regularly until a lil over a year ago.

oh damn well ok, but i’m still gonna try and contact him.

Fine by me just remember once you call a force into your life it never truely leaves. :alien:

1 Like

ok

As stated there is no enn. My suggestion? Read the works of Lovecraft. Fall asleep to recordings and meditate to them. That will do it. Or rather deepen the connection. I’ve worked with them for a year or so

2 Likes

ok