Aym/Haborym

For some reason Aym has been popping into my head for several weeks now. So I decided to look him up online and I found his sigil.

Which I happen to think looks a lot like the symbol I was given by the being who showed me how to manipulate the strings of existence.

Idk what do you guys think

4 Likes

What does she do, hoping it’s a ‘she’.

3 Likes

This is either an uncanny coincidence or a moment when the Matrix has glitched before your eyes.

My personal advice would be to first do a divination about the topic, whether there is a true connection between your received gnosis and Aim’s sigil. And another divination about whether or not you should contact Aim.

3 Likes

My understanding is that Haborym is a Male, and that he is the destroyer of kingdoms by fire.

2 Likes

I did in fact evoke him last night at around 4am. He showed up but was nothing like the original being I had met. Aim felt very infernal, the being known as “Carl” felt reptilian. Maybe even dragon like.
I will say it was one of the stranger evocations I’ve done. When I was reciting his enn I felt the usual fire burning inside, but this time it was as if it overflowed and spewed out my mouth in words I’ve never spoken nor understood.

I posted about the original being here.

Just in case you have no clue what I’m talking about heh.

2 Likes

How did you get his enn

3 Likes

3 Likes

I see some similarities here. I mentioned before that the second drawing looked like a structure of some sort. But come to think of it, I often see three dimensional structures in goetic sigils too.

3 Likes

He’s been showing himself to me too lately :thinking:

3 Likes

Really? I’ve noticed lately that when I start making contact with one being a lot of other members start getting contact from them as well. Weird huh.

2 Likes

That is weird. I’d keep my eyes open and maybe call on him to see why he’s showing himself. Usually when they come to me, I’m going to need them soon .

3 Likes

@Faustus I definitely see similarities as well but I dont think it’s the same being. But perhaps “Carl” was telling me to evoke Aym because I did just make a pact with him early this morning.
Carl knew what I would want and knew that Aim could give it to me.

3 Likes

I have a feeling I will be needing his expertise :smirk:

3 Likes

Aim. Haborym. Aini. Is my Teacher. Do not invoke or evoke without another demon or angel to guide and introduce you. Annoy him and he will torment you greatly. Be extremely humble. If there’s any one with serious questions not hard to find on Facebook and Instagram message me

1 Like

Welcome @Gr8_Aim_Design_Music. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like