Awaken The Living God Within Video Guided Meditation

Awaken The Living God Within Video Guided Meditation

In this video I guide you through a meditation which allows you to connect to the eternal expansive light that emanates through everything from the source itself. Utilising such a divine connection we can awaken the living god/goddess that exists within the self. This meditation will awaken many spiritual potentialities and possibilities, ranging from expanding your own spiritual awareness.

Expansion of the field of your own consciousness to the meta level, invigorating the spiritual astral senses, empowering every fibre of your being with the flaming essence of your godhood. This meditation acts like a grand opening ritual such as the invocation of Omnipotence, the lesser Banishing ritual of the pentagram and so forth. It allows you to invoke that Godhood, empower yourself tremendously, it centres you in the centre of reality as the divine operator and also allows you to transcend above even that.

This is in a sense a meditative invocation of one’s own Omnipotence, merging the external divine source with the internal divine source, to create a potent godly forge within exploding like a powerful energetic supernova.

The benefits of this meditation are vast.

1. Empowerment
  2. Spiritual Expansion
  3. Invigorate your physical energy
  4. Invigorate and refill up your spiritual energy
  5. Stimulating your spiritual senses
  6. Centres you as the operator of your own reality
  7. Increase in bio-electrical energy
  8. Increase in spiritual energy (There are many other potential benefits and outcomes of course this will vary person to person).

Trust in the process, do not question it, go with the momentum and trust in yourself, be at one with the fiery light all around you and be at one with the fiery one within you.

Sincerely

C.Kendall

22 Likes

Thank you Conor, I’ve just tried this meditation and when I opened my eyes I saw sparkles of silver light speckles everywhere around me and it looked like the air was some sort of substance like a liquid gel for these speckles to float in.

I am totally relaxed now.

2 Likes

Awesome :smiley: yes whenever my students open their eyes they see different unique things from eachother, yet they can visually see and actually feel the life of source and themselves within their surroundings

3 Likes

Thank you, Conner. I’ve learned a great deal from you. Free advice from you is priceless. Rock on, brother.

2 Likes

Your more than welcome :smiley: and thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Sounds cool. Ive been looking for something like this.

I did this today and after i felt so energised, i was looking tbrough the forum for energy work, i think being around lower vibrations brought me down aswell. Today i have been in meditating working on getting my 3rd eye open and i once i completed my little meditation sessions im sitting here typing with the area between my eyebrown on my forehead, it vibrating when put my finger on it. Not sure jf thats a sign of progress im but im taking it on as is. Im gunna keep doing this daily. Any tips to utilise this guided meditation specifically would be greatly appreciated.