Average time for successful baneful magick workings for different techniques

In your experience, how much time does it take normally to start noticing the effects of a curse? Which of the techniques given in Baneful Magick (one of the first books of E.A.) is the fastest to manifest a cursing or a death and which is the most recommended for beginners?

I’ve only had three successful workings that were supposed to cause death. The first was a sigil from the goetia I can’t remember which one it was, it was either Murmur or Astaroth. After charging the sigil it took about six weeks and then the target died. The fastest it has ever happened was with a full evocation of astaroth and the targets died on the same night about a week later.

1 Like

The results will start pouring in once you detach yourself from the situation. Completely forget about it. Then you will see the results you desire!

Eternally,
Dante Abiel

[quote=“Dante Abiel, post:3, topic:124”]The results will start pouring in once you detach yourself from the situation. Completely forget about it. Then you will see the results you desire!

Eternally,
Dante Abiel[/quote]

I once worked with Methsan’s sigil (Kingdoms of Flame). It was more than a year ago, so I forgot it long time ago. However, my intended victim is still alive.

There is more than forgetting and dettaching from desire to work magick successfully…

Nice bodycount :wink:
So you prefer Astaroth before Murmur as a magic “hitman” ?

Well I don’t use either now, the demon from the book of azazel seems to work faster than murmur or astaroth. I actually have a few people I plan on evoking him for sometime.

Nice bodycount :wink:
So you prefer Astaroth before Murmur as a magic “hitman” ?[/quote]

Personally, I’ve found that Azazel himself pretty much likes destroying ones enemy,… Never evoked him though, this happened through invocation

Was this an Invocation for possession or just a short ritual invocation? If it was for possession how long did you allow it

In your experience, how much time does it take normally to start noticing the effects of a curse? Which of the techniques given in Baneful Magick (one of the first books of E.A.) is the fastest to manifest a cursing or a death and which is the most recommended for beginners?

I’ve found that E.A.'s best technique for killing is the last one in Baneful Magick, which uses the sigils of nine entities.
My victim died three days later.

What other techniques do you know, people?

Both, although the first possession was not intended. It just happened. And there was no such thing as “allowing” something, because the whole operation was taken out of my hands, no control anymore. But very effective, I may say.
But most of the time I use simple short rituals,… Don’t really like loosing controle, you see.

Uncertainty always adds to the experience

[quote=“tania, post:9, topic:124”]

I’ve found that E.A.'s best technique for killing is the last one in Baneful Magick, which uses the sigils of nine entities.
My victim died three days later.

What other techniques do you know, people?[/quote]

Three days? Nice!

Both, although the first possession was not intended. It just happened. And there was no such thing as “allowing” something, because the whole operation was taken out of my hands, no control anymore. But very effective, I may say.
But most of the time I use simple short rituals,… Don’t really like loosing controle, you see.[/quote]

Do invocations of demons cause possessions or do their attributes or characteristics manifest on the individual? If you perform a ritual invoking the demon and request were your results subtle or exponentially obvious?

Since I haven’t developed my evocation skills, can you invoke demons safely?

Thanks…

Safely no, safety is overrated. Every possession is different as is every demon and yes the results will be obvious. You will pick up parts of the demon such as pieces of its personality and your habits will change… a lot of other things will happen but I don’t really know how to explain.

You are right. E.A mentioned in EE that you tend to become more like the entities you evoke or contact. If you evoke demons, you then tend to be like them…