Automatic writing session with Eshmak

Hey guys so i am back with more juicy stuff but nothing out of the ordinary, just a few questions here are there but for me it’s great to achieve this and i am sure to improve on my automatic writing skills as i practice with this stuff.
If i case you missed my little tit chat with Acheron here is the link: My automatic writing session with Acheron

Here is my short session with Eshmak and took about 30 mins:

Me: Hello Spirit
Spirit: Hello
Me: What is your name?
Spirit: Eshmak----eee
Me: Thank you Great Eshmak for your presence. I have questions, will you answer them?
Eshmak: yes----eee
Me:What is your power and ability?
Eshmak: Controlling
Me: What other power and ability do you have?
Eshmak: Possession----eee
Me: How long does it take you to perform a given task?
Eshmak: 8 days
Me: What helps make your work easier?
Eshmak: Hear here-----eee
Me: What kind of Identification do you need to find your target?
Eshmak: photo and name of the target----eee
Me: Will only the target’s name be enough to perform your task?
Eshmak: yes----eee
Me : What is need if the work is being done on another’s behalf?
Eshmak : photo of the twoo people----eee
Me : What kind of payment do you request for your services?
Eshmak : 0
Me: Will you accept an offering for your services?
Eshmak : yes
Me: What kind of offerings will you prefer?
Eshmak : candles and coins and eso—eee
Me : What is the best time to contact you?
Eshmak : always—eee
Me : Do you accept pacts?
Eshmak : yes—eee
Me : Do you teach the art of domination and control of another?
Eshmak : yes I do
Me: Can I bind your power to an object?
Eshmak : yes —eee
Me : How can I bind your power to an object?
Eshmak : weeer my ores—eee
Me : Can I share this information with others?
Eshmak : yes you can----eee

So there you have it guys and for the next will be Paltator, please share your views, comments and questions.

5 Likes

Could you please put a summary of each god up before you do the AW’s, so we can see their aspects etc? It would be nice to have a bit more background to kind of get a picture of who you are speaking with as kind of a prologue.

3 Likes

I read your last one. These are interesting. How long have you been at this?

2 Likes

Glad you liked it, just started yesterday. But, I really desire to get better at it!!!

1 Like

Sounds exactly like your session with Acheron. The answers strike me as almost identical. I don’t feel any energetic difference between the two.

2 Likes

I must admit that it struck me too. Maybe because I ask similar questions , I can’t tell but, I will still keep trying now maybe with the 72 shem angels, I am sure that would be interesting.

1 Like

I’m getting the impression that you may possibly have an impostor, something masquerading as the spirits you are calling, because there is no reason why Acheron and Eshmak should sound the same, with the same wording and all, regardless if you are asking the same questions. I have asked the same questions to spirits when I doing my Q & As and the answers are always different, in wording and syntax.

Do you banish beforehand so that only what you call can come through?

4 Likes

It comes to me that perhaps you have to relax into the experience a bit more. All the answers are super short. When I do automatic writing, I tend to get pretty long responses, depending on the spirit of course. And I agree their energies don’t feel different at all.

2 Likes

@DarkestKnight for banishing I used solar wave technique beforehand but, I didn’t after the session.

@Melektoth I guess you are right I will still keep practicing with it but, one question when you do automatic writing do you summon the spirit to your temple or what technique do you use? Maybe I am doing something wrong. And how can you truly confirm that you are communicating with the right spirit?

1 Like

That energy will clear your space of any and all beings, but from its description, it doesn’t seem to erect a boundary, like the LBRP or Jason Miller’s Hecate banishing, so once the wave has passed, anything can respond once you send out your call. Maybe put up some wards afterwards?

1 Like

I call the spirit’s enn or just their name, I can’t use sigils since I’m visually impaired. But once I feel its energy then I enter TGS and start. I’ve been doing it for several years so it comes a lot easier now.

2 Likes

Ah okay, I didn’t know it works like that. I have another but, I don’t use that often it’s called sword banishing from Damon brands magickal protection book. Do you know anything about it effectiveness?

1 Like

Okay thanks, I guess I need more practice then. :smile:

1 Like

No, I’m sorry, I don’t. I have a few of Brand’s books but Magical Protection isn’t one of them.

Ah okay, I will try with it and see the results. If still the same then I will use something else.

1 Like