Australian Border patrol

Now all my items from Luciferian Apotheca, got delivered today, the guy who delivered it, told me did you know it was seized by Australian Border patrol, i was very lucky, i opened the box, and all the Large black and red pillar candles, all the oils and the 5 bags of Human bone powder, only 2 bottles were leaking Typhon set and Leviathan, and 4 of bags of human bone powder little tares not mutch got out, so im pleased, i think it was a warning, i wonder why Australian Border patrol seized it, there was nothing wrong with it, so now all my orders called be a target now, i have 3 pounds of graveyard dirt still to come, and you all say don’t over complecating things i think that is why im over complecating things if im going to be a target by Tyrannical athorities, you can see why, not my fult if Tyrannical athorities wants to play games, but in the end Belial and Pele made shaw i got it, so i think Kurtis should inform his friend Michael Ford at Luciferian apotheca problems with Australian Border patrol seized products so Luciferian apotheca can set up better shipping to Australia structure, now i am wondering if Australian Border patrol with contact SA police who knows see what will happen now.:persevere::relieved::innocent::relieved::laughing:

1 Like

Soil/dirt and any plant matter (aka, herbs) will always flag Aussie quarantine/customs due to our strict laws regarding importing anything that could be harmful to agriculture or the native life.
Also, human bone powder (if it was marked as such) would probably raise an eyebrow somewhere along the customs line anyway…
So - its not because its magical paraphernalia, but because of the potential to contain harmful (to agriculture or native life) insects/ bacteria/ viruses/ fungi/ whatever.
Or because someone thought human bone powder was weird.

3 Likes

Aussie customs are extremely strict with these things. I had ordered flower seeds from overseas, which they had flagged. The main reason was improper labels. The powder would have shown in the scan. The tear is most likely them doing a test for drugs. The soil you ordered will definitely be flagged, and chances are that they will seize it. I don’t think there is anyway around it.

The next time you order anything that is powder, ask them to label it properly, possibly not ‘human bone powder’, just something else.

2 Likes

Well i did another order of 3 pounds of graveyard dirt, on ebay, i am really hoping the seller, used his or hers common sense in sending it because it is in Sydney, as long as it is packaged correctly and with proper paper work.

1 Like

Well i put the blame on Luciferian apotheca, they should have known better, because if this keeps on happening, someone else living in Australia, make a purchase from Luciferian apotheca, and Australian Border patrol will totally seize goods and the poor sod will loose out.

2 Likes

If it’s being delivered from Sydney, you’ll be fine. It’s only the imports from overseas that get scanned. If you ever order from overseas and it’s powder, ask them to properly label it otherwise it runs the risk of being seized.

1 Like

It did come from over seas from Mexico, isn’t there a really evil cemetery in Mexico somewhere, i think that is where it came from because it had a extreme warning with using it, how i know the first scan was El Paso, so what kind of cemetery be out that way an old abandon Ghost town, any ideas, because that 3 pounds of graveyard dirt is going in my Nexus urn of infernal power, i am really extremely fussy with what goes in the urn, i research first the more the cemetery is the better it will be, it is better for me i better be extremely caution with the graveyard dirt next Volcanic Ash from a volcano, also i got 2 kelo of Brimstone, for the urn, i got 2 red and a black pillar candles, then the urn. Won’t be long till finish urn, im not imforming Kurtis keeping it for myself, im going to refuse using a snake to many problems with snakes in Australia is a protective species fuck getting a fine, i cant be fucked getting a permit, apparently i have got Anglicare support workers, and i would be flagged by Anglicare when it comes to snakes they would be hovering around where is your snake, you know what that mean Anglicare are very thorough, so i prefer to avoid that i don’t need that shit so im refusing to sacrifice a snake, Kurtis wouldn’t give a fuck so he can cram the pendantso im refusing to send him pictures of my urn, plus its a scam designed, as soon as you finish the urn send over photoes i will send you one, and if i do that o you done the urn, now you have to do something else and do that now something else Kurtis will send me on a wild goose chase, no thanks it is all made up, i do urn at my own pace when i want not at his commarnd, do this do that yes sir know sir 3 bags full.

1 Like

You should definitely share your story with the customer support! :wink:

1 Like

What are they going to do regarding Luciferian apotheca send in Asnath Mason to put Luciferian apotheca over her knee so she can give them a spanking.

2 Likes

Contact Belial next time.

They’ll probably do that anyway, as weirdo’s are into some kinky stuff.

Just imagine…Australian Border Patrol are whispering in each others ears… while throwing you a sidelong glance of Dagger Eyes… “That guys a Satanist…”

I order tobacco from overseas. The vast majority gets through and the savings are significant. They don’t put your name on a list, as far as I can work out.

Al.

They may better prepare their shipping or labeling to ensure their packages arrive safely. They won’t know if you don’t tell them about your experience.

1 Like

I have sent them a message, after i received all the items, later i received an gmail, confirming all delivered, so i sent a email be stating what has happened.

My tobacco packages are marked as ‘Collectables’ and the guy who sends them can’t add up or write clearly. Perfect!

Al.