Aura strengthening and magickal protection

I would love to hear about all of the measures you take to strengthen your auras, make them more resistant to external influences. How do you protects yourselves and your homes magickally?
I do lots of energy work and meditation. That keeps my energy body fairly clean and I can detect a lot of impurities early on. I also stay away from a lot of toxins including alcohol. Besides that, I’ve been doing the LBRP for some years now (yes that old thing :-)). And I’ve found that it actually does have a very strong effect.

I could go on and on about this topic lol. When I was ten I read Llewellyns practical guide to psychic self defense and well being and that gave me my first technique called the tower of light which the name sounds pretty fluffy but I found it to be effective and still use it today when I just want to shut out the world in general.

A technique I developed myself later on to a surprising degree of effect was when I started experimenting with expanding my consciousness into inanimate objects. I’ve always been a tactile person (a feeler) when it comes to sensing spirits and people and the like and at this particular time I was trying to get the feel for different things in my surroundings so I could discern from different things like squirrel, mailbox, person, water, etc. Anyway once I got good at that I found that I could sort of copy these feelings without them being around and command my energy to as well so I started experimenting in different ways fusing my energy into my aura while telling it to emulate a certain inanimate object in my vicinity. This actually gave me a sort of slight invisibility as people would overlook my presence until I decided to make myself known to them. The theory behind that is that subconsciously their mind would register me as that object allowing their conscious mind to not perceive my presence until it was thrust in their face.

3 Likes

Great comment. Bardon used the first part of your exercise as a training element in his preparations but you probably already know that. Your actions confirm it works.

Maxx

Never had the pleasure of reading anything by Bardon actually. I grew up and still live in and around a community where such things are mostly frowned upon and those that are interested are white light fluff mongers or arm chair theorists using the occult and higher learning in general as more of a fashion statement than an actual means of bettering themselves and their situations.

1 Like

Kitari, I am so ridiculously sorry for your plight, mostly because I’m in the same boat.
I tend to form the traditional psychic shields. By that I mean I surround myself in different layers of energy that have different properties. It’s difficult to explain, but it’s like wrapping myself in a cocoon of high speed wind, then wrapping that in ice, then wrapping that in spider webs, then wrapping that in mirrors. It took a long to time to build all my shields, and even longer to learn to let them down, bring them back up, and feel through them at will. However, they work quite well for me.

Oh Kitari you are delightfully funny! Or perhaps I picked up on the visuals of your community (and your utter dismay about it) because I grew up in the Deep South. Right smack in the middle of the “Bible Belt”. Not a thriving,nurturing environment for a “Sensitive” like me; atmosphere AND intelligences thick as molasses in January. And even though I’ve moved away from the area half a dozen times, I ALWAYS get pulled back by something. WHATS UP WITH THAT??

Anyway, that was a good laugh. Needed it. Thanx :wink: Z

PS: All you guys astonish me with the sheer complexity of your practices. (shudder; too much time n effort for this girl)

1 Like

[quote=“DakrVnet, post:5, topic:88”]Kitari, I am so ridiculously sorry for your plight, mostly because I’m in the same boat.
I tend to form the traditional psychic shields. By that I mean I surround myself in different layers of energy that have different properties. It’s difficult to explain, but it’s like wrapping myself in a cocoon of high speed wind, then wrapping that in ice, then wrapping that in spider webs, then wrapping that in mirrors. It took a long to time to build all my shields, and even longer to learn to let them down, bring them back up, and feel through them at will. However, they work quite well for me.[/quote]

Sounds like something I used to do. The layering method is a great practice to have as long as you know how to do it without hurting yourself you can easily just sit back when being psychically or magickally assaulted and let your shield do all the work. Plus even though it sounds complex it’s actually quite simple and you can always program them to self maintain.

Oh Kitari you are delightfully funny! Or perhaps I picked up on the visuals of your community (and your utter dismay about it) because I grew up in the Deep South. Right smack in the middle of the “Bible Belt”. Not a thriving,nurturing environment for a “Sensitive” like me; atmosphere AND intelligences thick as molasses in January. And even though I’ve moved away from the area half a dozen times, I ALWAYS get pulled back by something. WHATS UP WITH THAT??

Anyway, that was a good laugh. Needed it. Thanx :wink: Z

PS: All you guys astonish me with the sheer complexity of your practices. (shudder; too much time n effort for this girl)[/quote]

Honestly I think there’s some kind of biblical vortex that sucks people back in once they get out kind of like a co-dependent relative that isn’t happy unless everyone else is sharing in the stagnation of their misery. But I digress. That’s actually a surprise to me coming from you Z. Your optimism and constant energy and enthusiasm for new things is quite different from the culture we both came from. You are a rare soul indeed.

[quote=“RedIce, post:1, topic:88”]I would love to hear about all of the measures you take to strengthen your auras, make them more resistant to external influences. How do you protects yourselves and your homes magickally?
I do lots of energy work and meditation. That keeps my energy body fairly clean and I can detect a lot of impurities early on. I also stay away from a lot of toxins including alcohol. Besides that, I’ve been doing the LBRP for some years now (yes that old thing :-)). And I’ve found that it actually does have a very strong effect.[/quote]

I practice a 5,000 year old set of exercises taught to me by a 28th generation master from China. In addition to daily practice, medical qi-gong (which i practice in a classical form) has the ability to regenerate the health of very specific areas of the body, and restore the flow of vital energy through the body with a series of physical exercises.

These exercises are difficult to learn, because you must have a master who can show you his form, there is something lost in videotapes and books. Trust me on this one.

In addition to that you really owe it to yourself to go to a master who can teach you the classical Chinese philosophy of qi gong. This is different from the other two branches of Chinese medicine, but just like them it works on the same energetic body, just with different methods of approach. This unfortunately is expensive, but you can’t find this information without a master.

I approached this as a very different LHP magician whom for years mostly focused on meditation, psychic exercises, energy healing, and energy work, and psionics/radionics. I came into this teaching with the Chart of the energetic body of a human in Robert Bruce’s “Energy Work” imprinted in my mind. Not only did this practice validate such an anatomy, it expanded upon it greatly and gave at length great philosophy and understanding of very in depth subjects of how it functioned, it’s strengths and weaknesses.

If you practice for a month, you will notice your aura is strengthened, if you practice for a year or two (as a completely normal person), you will start developing psychic abilities or senses you did not know you had before.

If you do not have that kind of time, and the money to take courses on this subject for hundreds of dollars a month, and access to such a master, I can recommend you just purchase the mastering evocation course, as you will be able to start unlocking those abilities and senses in months or, maybe weeks if you’re doing it well and you’re good at it. I guarantee there is a spirit out there who can do more to strengthen your aura by it’s mere presence than a set of exercises. And if nothing else, it can give you a set of exercises that are probably going to help you more than shit people can give you, as so little has been brought to the table with understanding.

Those who try to push the limits of qi-gong, often end up dying pretty terrible deaths. Sometimes, this fate was to become of masters from certain schools of thought, who were able to achieve near mystical abilities with coveted knowledge, and in doing so exhausted their body to it’s end. This was not everyone’s fate, but the fate of some who thought they knew what they were doing because they had decades of practice and study.

If you are to learn it, you might as well learn it from something who lives in the realm of the spirit and understands it better than we do. Because even if you spend all this money like I have to learn so much about the ancient traditions to do this, you will find these people had contact with spirit also, and the best thing you could do is to contact them also.

After all, most of the information in the course was given to E.A. by spirits, so it’s the same concept as to why this is incredibly valid and useful information.

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis

Invocation to the Cosmic Forces (David St. Claire) + Omnipotent Protective Barrier of Light (Carl Nagel) + pray. All of this daily