Attraction spell without target but qualities you desire?

Hello! I know there’s probably something similar in the forum but in the search bar I only found general attraction spells and specific target attraction spells.

I have no problems at all with attracting many types of men in general, however I would like to more so focus on attracting a partner with specific qualities. Both personality-wise and physical appearance-wise.

What I often see is I either attract someone very “hot” but boring or someone who is intellectually stimulating but I have no physical attraction to. Obviously, I am not really looking for anything too crazy or overly detailed - I’m not aiming for Brad Pitt here. I think you get the drill.

Has anyone had success with such a spell and what is it exactly that you do?

3 Likes
2 Likes

I don’t remember the exact technique off hand but in the “manifesting” community there is practice where you write down a list of the qualities you desire in a partner and can pretty much tailer make the person you want to attract.

Is there a way to do some healing work/spell to attract people who are actually emotionally available etc? I feel as though ever since i had this traumatic connection with this guy that couldn’t commit to me, i have been attracting THE SAME PERSON in different bodies/karmic matches to teach me a lesson. I have offers coming of people willing to “give” as in they’re financially generous but more to have me as a sugar baby or mistress etc. because i am desirable but never someone who’s truly devoted.

It’s been frankly horrible. I get a ton of male attention and know men want to have sex with me etc. but deep down i feel unlovable/not worthy of commitment because of certain beliefs i have i guess regarding me being a single mother as well as childhood issues (my caretakers were emotionally unavailable).

I try to tell myself this isn’t what i deserve, i need to choose better, etc. but as i said it never works out and i end up attracting the same person in a different body. And it’s horrible frankly, i don’t know how to navigate this.

This is your 9th new topic on the same subject. This one is so similar to this topic it’s worth keeping them together and I have merged them, so that people can see what has already been suggested. If you could avoid duplicate posting that would be ideal.

Scrolling up, you already have some suggestions, have you tried any of them yet?

There’s also this megathread with attraction spells.

Include what you don’t want in your petition, spell wording etc, whatever method you choose.

It’s the same idea as asking Bune for money “but not by killing my parents for their life insurance - not that kind of money!”.

2 Likes