Attraction, charm and looks

Can anyone name any demon or angle which help me to look more handsom, attractive and please also share from which book you are referring them

2 Likes

The main power of Beelzebub from the book “Lucifer and the Hidden Demons” is listed as “for an increase in personal beauty”.

1 Like

Does it apply for male to

Of course it applies to males. It’s personal beauty, meaning it’s personal to the individual magician. It’s not limited by gender.

Thanks @DarkestKnight

Look into a mirror and see a red light coming into you from above and say 3 times serpentis serpentis bring me a sexy appeal tat nobody can’t resist.the serpentis is Lucifer or Satan whatever you call it giving you a vibe of sexy.mustery.

So I have to do pathwork of Beelzebub 1 time only or whenever I go out side i have to do pathwork of beelzebub to look handsome

Beelzebub’s got these friends right, and they’re called the annunaki to the other people but to the Jewish and later Christians people born in Louisiana they’re called The Watchers, and Azazel is all about personal beautification, especially for himself because after all, he wasn’t the first Lucifer but he is certainly “luciferian” (loosely quoted because the relationships here represented and far more complex than to simply say ‘luciferian’) as a type or a foreshadow figure in essence and before anything else.

He’ll help.

What I find is that they’ll give you a more authentic personal swagger. The closer you get to Divinity through the Qlippothic nature of the beast the more true to your roots you’ll become. So while you’ll feel very attractive in and of your own opinions, you’ll be cool. You won’t have to put up a front to feel better about your appearances. You’ll just be sexy than a mothafuka. And you won’t even make a big deal of that, because others will do that for you.

1 Like

I only had to do it once, but if your intuition tells you to do it more often then go for it.

1 Like