Attracting Clients and Customers

Hello all,

Having worked Koetting’s methods for a couple of months, I’m currently preparing a ritual for attracting clients and customers to my business.

I’m looking for input regarding which spirit might be best suited for such a task. Any ideas? I’ve been wondering if Lae’ti’kohl might be the way to go, but I’m unsure, as I don’t have extensive experience with her. I’ll do divination to help make the final decision, but I’m curious what you think.

There are a lot of people on this forum (including myself) that have had good results with Lukorst from Kingdom of Flames.

Regardless who you use, it is good to read that you are already planning on performing a divination to help make the final decision. Smart move.

Thank you, great advice. In addition, reading up on Lukorst helped me understand my own motivations for the various aspects of the working I was planning. This clarifies things quite a bit, I have ben lacking in one-pointedness.

Also, I’d like to reiterate, I do have experience with Lae’ti’kohl, and it is of positive nature, only not very extensive. Didn’t like how ungrateful I came off.

besides using magick to outright attract clientele, consider divination for drumming up new ideas for logos, slogans and taglines. Good marketing goes a long way.

On that subject, your business might well benefit from… dare I say it… Golfballs. Have a few hundred golfballs printed with your logo, tagline and even better, a data matrix that can be scanned by smartphone. Then take your balls to a driving range and start hitting them out. The balls are collected and then put in buckets with the rest of the range’s balls. Suddenly many clients, potentially wealthy clients at that, are seeing your balls (inuendo and humor much expected)

1 Like

I LOVE that idea, OMG!!

So,I think it’s time for an update.

The divination came out positive (and informative, the Thoth deck seems to want to teach me about myself whenever it gets an opportunity) for proceeding with Lae’ti’kohl, so I got out my Circle, a couple of black candles, and my Black Mirror.

Somehow, I managed to forget getting her sigil out, so I only called on her by verbal conjuration and chanting.

This was my first proper evocation, and even without incense and sigil, it was a success. Visible manifestation, though only in the form of what I can best describe as a dark cloud charged with purple lightning. Surprisingly, it appeared not to form in the mirror, but rather hovering above the surface of it.

No new clients had contacted me for weeks, and less than 24 hours after the ritual, two clients sent word wanting to book time. I’m very happy. Next time around, I’ll be burning incense, and I’ll definitely remember the sigil.

Also, I realize from this ritual that my vision (as I probably should have expected) is way better trained than my hearing. If any of you have any tips for improving my ability to hear the spirits, I’d be very grateful. When I was younger, I didn’t have this problem, and it never ocurred to me that I haven’t been maintaining the ability.

McDonald’s and Mercedes are actual sigils. So makeing a brand name an incorporating a sigil as ur logo is ideal.

Belphegor, who is actually Baal Berith, helped me a lot. I opened his sigil, talked to him about my problems, and the very next day some definitely influential people showed up in my office.

As of recent, good business offers come up all the time, but they are such that you must pursue them. You know, chances of getting stuff done. I’d try that, and all he asks is an idol in his image (picture, sculpture, etc…). For consistency, use a golden colored branch or a pillar as symbol of him. I have an artist ready to depict him how he appears to me: Golden, strong man, no facial hair, long hair to his shoulders, naked except a loincloth, wears a golden crown with three big prongs, and usually appears with his arms crossed over his chest not in an intimidatory position but a rather “I am ready to discuss important things withn you” kind of attitude.

2 Likes

Thanks guys, I really appreciate your replies.

Yes, this is most definitely good advice. The fact that we took time to design the logo in-house is one of the best investments we’ve made. Being an iconic lions head on a meander pattern / sun wheel variation, the logo packs a visual punch even before considering the symbolism. It started as a logo with incorporated symbols of intent, but it’s rapidly becoming the seal of a thoughtform/egregore in its own right as well.

[quote=“333, post:8, topic:4880”]Belphegor, who is actually Baal Berith, helped me a lot. I opened his sigil, talked to him about my problems, and the very next day some definitely influential people showed up in my office.

As of recent, good business offers come up all the time, but they are such that you must pursue them. You know, chances of getting stuff done. I’d try that, and all he asks is an idol in his image (picture, sculpture, etc…). For consistency, use a golden colored branch or a pillar as symbol of him. I have an artist ready to depict him how he appears to me: Golden, strong man, no facial hair, long hair to his shoulders, naked except a loincloth, wears a golden crown with three big prongs, and usually appears with his arms crossed over his chest not in an intimidatory position but a rather “I am ready to discuss important things withn you” kind of attitude.[/quote]

I will definitely look further into Baal Berith, thoroughly positive first impression. And I definitely recognize having to pursue the opportunities presented, and frankly wouldn’t want it any other way. After all, I’m in this game to get things done, and want to feel ownership of my accomplishments.

I pour the best beer I can for Berith, on the ground of a garden where I live as I mutter a thanks. That works too, but he specifically said that while it is a way of giving thanks, it works also as means to anchor his presence and work.

The idol he asks? Can be an image, not necessarily a statuette, just means of remembrance according to everyone’ economic capacity and posibilities. For me, I have a friend who also works with Berith and she’ll do a watercolor.