Attract girls

hey guys i am at college now and there are girls everywhere but i dont know them so i cant talk to them but isnt there a spell to attract beautiful girls to me and make me know them

You don’t really need a spell to start talking to girls you don’t know!

But please check out the Love & Lust Spell section, use the Forum Search, and maybe look into making planetary talismans and using candle magick - these are all simple methods that people have a lot of success with.

Personally I think you should also check that you’re going to be cool with it, if girls start wanting to talk to you, because sometimes guys think less of any girl who shows she’s attracted, so make sure all your thoughts and beliefs are in harmony here so you don’t screw up your results, and if you prefer making the first move, work on your own confidence first.

I agree 100% with what Lady Eva said, but I would like to add a few points from my personal experience if you don’t mind.

First of all, as the post above me hints, confidence is of vital importance. It’s the alpha and the omega if you prefer. Even if you had a spell powerful enough to make Adriana Lima appear to your doorstep, you would still fail if you can’t “seal the deal”. I have struggled a lot with confidence issues in the past and I still do to a lesser extent, so before anything else I would suggest to address your confidence issues if you have any. It’s not an easy or fast process, but the reward is definitely worth it. One thing that could possibly help you with that is to not put them in a pedestal. They are normal people like you.

Also make sure that you take good care of yourself and your appearance. Don’t go over the top with it, but basic hygiene and grooming can really go a long way. By taking care of you appearance, you give out the message that you have a high level of self esteem, which most women are attracted to.

Women work with the subconscious MUCH more than we guys do. You can try to use that to your advantage, by sending subconscious messages in your interactions with her. For example:

• When you are having a conversation, try to look her in the eyes. Not the ceiling or the floor, but her eyes. I don’t know why but it works. Also, when she is talking to you try to look at her lips for a split second and then return your gaze to her eyes. Many psychologists suggest that this helps to build up sexual tension, again on subtle way.

• Additionally, try to create sexual images in her mind, without her noticing it. Subtlety is the key here. For example you can say something like this: “There is nothing better that a hot shower at the end of the day”. She will automatically picture you in the shower. There are practically endless ways to do that but you have to be careful not to be too obvious.

• Don’t make yourself overly available to her or even worse don’t appear desperate. In the early stages, when the relationship is developing, if a woman takes you for granted then you are pretty much screwed. It’s a one way ticket to the “friend zone”, aka every guys personal hell and it’s really hard if not impossible to get out of it if you end up there. Think of it as quick sand. So, if you want to ask her out don’t tell her that you are available whenever she wants. Tell her that you are available at a certain day or time of the week and if she wants to, you can go out at that time. This way you won’t appear needy and you will get the message across that you are a busy person with lots of interests, which is by itself an added bonus.

• Another trick that a lot of psychologists suggest is that you try to make your texts have more or less the same length as hers. This creates a sense of synchronicity and compatibility to the subconscious mind and you also intrigue her to text you more this way. So, if you write huge walls of text and she replies with a yes or no, be sure that you are going the wrong way.

There are perhaps a million other thinks that I could add, but I think I should stop here before I turn the balg forum to a dating advice site. I would definitely suggest making an effort to improve in any areas that are perhaps lacking before going into spell casting of any type. You don’t have to take anything I say for granted; it’s just my personal experience and point of view. I hope you found my post helpful.

1 Like

You should work with a spirit who’s good with rhetoric. Once you master that you shouldn’t have any issues. There’s no point in complicating this shit. I mean learn how to say what you feel. Don’t be negative. Women are very emotional beings who are deeply connected with their emotional bodies. Be a magician about it and share your understandings of these things with them. I’ve found that women love that!!

I hope it all works out. :wink:

[quote=“c.j. lee, post:4, topic:8530”]You should work with a spirit who’s good with rhetoric. Once you master that you shouldn’t have any issues. There’s no point in complicating this shit. I mean learn how to say what you feel. Don’t be negative. Women are very emotional beings who are deeply connected with their emotional bodies. Be a magician about it and share your understandings of these things with them. I’ve found that women love that!!

I hope it all works out. ;)[/quote]

They Definitly do my Friend, they definitly do :slight_smile:

Yes there is. I have it in a grammar at home.

Here is part of a report i did for the ritual. I did the ritual on Friday November 28, 2014 and posted it up the following Monday December 1.

[quote=“the fool, post:73, topic:1971”]Friday night i decided to do ANOTHER sigil evocation. This time I called Paliay, Kuliay, and Toliay from the Inugan prophecy i got from Jacob Sockness. I did the rite of Pinu, 3rd level using the full candle layout of having 12 red and 12 white candles in a hexagram around me. I used my radionic machine as the altar and had my request written on top of it under sigils for all three spirits.

I kidnapped a friend’s key and did the rite in a store. I live on the street and it was the first ritual I have been able to do INSIDE in years; almost every other ritual I have had to do was done outside, which was isn’t easy because I live in Canada and it gets fucking cold here in the winter. I was up until almost 4am Friday night doing that ritual and it felt pretty powerful.

Just like Erik said, I felt the spirits coming to me from BEHIND me, not materializing in front of me. Also, they came quickly, while I was still calling them. That is usual with me. I am going to have to learn to not go through with the formalities when the spirits come because I find they end up coming before I am finished calling them. The whole time they were there my head was buzzing so I know they heard me. However, we will see how it all plays out in real life. Just because it felt powerful doesn’t mean a thing. All I care about is RESULTS.[/quote]

I did this for a public figure i had no contact with. Yesterday i got confirmation back for the second time that it worked as planned, right down to the unique terms of my request.

I’ll give the full ritual tomorrow when i get a chance. I’m one of only a few hundred people in the world who still has this ritual as it was originally written, it’s out of print now.

Try it out and see what happens for you. You don’t need to use a radionic machine like i did, it works just fine without one. The machine does add a lot of punch but is not necessary.

I also suggest you buy and read Models by Mark Manson. That book has a lot of great advice in it for you to heed if you want to enjoy your college years.

Ok, here you go.

To do this, you pick a Level (One of Four) and combine the instructions (physical movements) with the incantations (words), so Instruction 2. with Incantation 2, etc.

The rest is pretty straightforward.

Spell of Sexual Love
This is a spell to create strong sexual desire and a state of full blown love. This spell has four levels of strength to use on the target. You can use this spell on anyone you have the name of.
: The first level ritual will create sexual desire where none had been. Use this to start a relationship with someone of your choosing.
: The second level is much stronger, because this ritual creates sexual need and action. This ritual can be used recklessly to create wild orgies.
: The third level is legendary in strength and potency. The potency of this ritual can drive sexual frenzy into the most devout Heraldic Priest.
: The forth level has powers of the likes of which even I cannot foresee. Here may lay the damning of whole worlds as they commit acts I dare not speak of to the animal kingdom.

Tools
1 wooden altar
1 altar bowl
1 Azahran’s Awakening (which is also found on page 385 in the Janu Grimoires)
4 white candles
1 small red candle
1 small yellow candle
1 small green candle
1 small blue candle
1 athame
1 stool

Preparation Instructions

1. The altar should face north. Place the altar bowl on the center of the altar. Place the yellow candle behind the altar bowl. The red candle goes in front of the altar bowl. Place the blue candle to the left and the green candle on the right side of the altar bowl. Place the athame on the right side of the altar. Place the white candles at the quarters around the ritual circle. Have a stool handy. Now it is time to step into the circle.
  2. Stand tall and hold the athame high. Visualize the energy of the cosmos striking the athame and going into your body, charging you up. Fill yourself with this energy and hold it inside yourself.
  3. Lower your arm so that the athame is pointing straight. Speak the line of incantation and draw in the energy of the element in that direction and light the candle on the altar in that same direction to the altar bowl. Turn clockwise to the next direction, do the same thing until you are back facing north.
  4. Sit on the stool; close your eyes and just quiet your mind and allow your thoughts to go without paying attention to any one of them. Open your eyes and make the request for protection and once again quiet your mind and allow yourself to feel the presence of your guides and protectors.
  5. Stand and face the corresponding walls when you call the seals. Hold the athame over your chest with your right hand. The blade should be pointing up. Once you feel their presence, it is time to light the candles around the circle, starting with the north going east, south and west.

Preparation Incantation
2. Hear my voice! I call upon the guardians to protect me in radiant white light. By the powers of the elements I shall be safe here.
3. Earth! I ask for your strength! Wind! I ask for your wisdom! Fire! I ask for your vitality! Water! I ask for your tenacity!
4. I take of this energy and ask that it is blessed to protect me on my journey into the Unseen Realm. I call down the power of my soul and of the gods that are loving and protective of me to protect my ritual ground, because evil will be summoned here. By the will of the gods and my personal guardians I ask that I be safe for all times.
5. Earth, Element of the North Wall be sealed. Wind, Element of the East Wall be sealed. Fire, Element of the South Wall be sealed. Water, Element of the West Wall be sealed. Spirit the binding force of evil, watch the seals placed here.

Sexual Love Instructions (for all Levels)
6. Repeat steps 6, 7 and 8 for all levels of the Spell of Sexual Love. Open your mind to the power of Kidasuna’s spirits.
7. Now project your thoughts and read the next incantation.
8. Draw upon the power of the spirits of Kidasuna to create the sexual desires you want.

Sexual Love Level One
6. I call upon the spirits of Kidasuna and ask for their powers to create sexual love.
7. Awaken; Paliay, Kuliay, and Toliay the spirits of Kidasuna!
8. Come upon my mind and create with such desire and divine grace this most potent of sexual love, peace and serenity upon (name).

Sexual Love Level Two
6. I call upon the spirits of Kidasuna to create sexual love in great strength.
7. Awaken; Paliay, Kuliay and Toliay, the spirits of Kidasuna!
8. Come upon those I name (names) with the greatest of love and fill their hearts all full of bliss and it shall corrupt them to sin.

Sexual Love Level Three
8. Come upon (name) with such great sexual desire, that all hope is lost in salvation.

Sexual Love Level Four
8. I call upon your greatest powers of sexual desire to pollute the minds of all, to rape and defile them all in Kurane.

Closing Instructions
9. Allow the energy left over return to their sources. Burn the Azahran’s Awakening.
10. In the reverse manner with the athame, you now return the energy you have left over and put out the candles in the reverse order in which they were lit.
11. Now that the curse is done, you can now leave the magic circle. Wait until the following morning to clean up the materials and put away the tools.

Closing Incantations
9. By the power of my authority I open this circle and release the guardians from my command.
10. Water! I release your power from my circle! Fire! I release your power from my circle! Wind! I release you power from my circle! Earth! I release you power from my circle!
11. Hail the Spirits of Kidasuna.

Knock yourself out and report your results back here when you’re done.

2 Likes

Bullshit. You don’t have to know them to start talking to them. Had I had that attitude when I was young I would have never gotten laid. You’re the male. You man up and break the ice and introduce yourself. That’s how nature designed it. You almost sound like a troll but I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt. Be creative and interesting.

I do think there’s a danger sometimes in the “getting to know them first” which then leads them to not see you as a potential sex partner, and then you end up in the dreaded friend zone, which while it’s often misused DOES exist, there seems to be a kind of window when we meet a new potential mate that if there’s no spark, they end up relegated to the “he’s like a brother to me/she’s like a sister.”

I’ve been friend-zoned when I was younger and it’s a real thing. You’re better off IMO making your interest clear right away before you get put in the “neutered social accessory” file and then if she turns you down, maybe give it a few days and make one more approach (because sometimes people say no out of surprise or being taken aback, then change their minds), rather than waste your time trying to ingratiate yourself.

People are weird, there’s no single guaranteed correct approach but I’m as certain as can be that playing at being friends and hoping that changes doesn’t work for most people most of the time. Sometimes if we work with someone long enough, we start seing them in a new ways, that’s happened a few times to me and people I know, but I wouldn’t count on it.

1. Dont get too comfortable.
  2. Its called Fractionation. You introduce and lead the experience generating a roller coaster of emotions, keeping the proper levels of Tension which makes it exciting. For example, instead of just going out to a restaurant date and hanging out, instead go bar hopping before getting a bite to eat, and then maybe a movie or something else, before hitting home. The point is you want to introduce different experiences to cause the emotions to fluctuate…a little excitement, then go back to or closer to neutral, then stimulate with more arousing interesting activity or conversation. The dating scene is structured so you can mix and match…BUT, it is also generally structured so you spend alot of money doing this…if you understand this concept you really do not have to spend alot of money.

That’s an M3 Error in Mystery Method.

There are four errors in MM (Ladykiller and Fools’ Mate, Nice Guy and the Bitch Shield/Ice Queen, Player and Anti Slut Defense Shield, and the Friendzone/LJBF). MM explains why they happen and how to avoid them.