Attention please!

As some of you know there are some groups on Facebook with appearantly nothing else to do than create one meme after another with the sole purpose of mocking and ridiculing E.A. We had one of them over here yesterday.

Since short they now also target Gozer/Nate Bales, Amina Moire and me. All they want to do is provoke. Yes, as some of you already know, Dante Abiel and his wife are involved.

I want to ask you not to respond anymore. Ignore them and they’ll go away. Besides, you can save yourself the effort because besides banning the morons, I’ll also remove the entire topic.

Thank you.

Are the memes really that problematic?

One of my first post was of Dante. I did not like or trusted his energy. Makes you wonder why he turned into a dick

From what I gather they had gone beyond attacks on BALG’s marketting and had gotten personal. Attacking family, wives and gf’s and things of that nature that would usually be out of bounds for most people with any kind of integrity. The Koetting memes fb page was supposed to have closed down but I hear it’s still up.

Good call Bran, don’t feed them the oxygen of attention they crave so very badly. :wink:

It is childish, and the spam blast that just happened… I mean I can see pokin’ fun of him, that’s understandable. But for real, EA isn’t even on this forum much at all, and the recent spam blast was just too dumb to be funny. Then attacking people’s family’s with memes… that’s really mighty work right there. Dumb.

[quote=“Purson, Evocation Of 9 Demonic Kings Vid”]Keep your head down Archelaus. Keep your heads down and work. Concern yourselves not at all with the thoughts or the words of others. Concern yourself not at all with the fruit of your labor. Work. Do the work. Build the walls of the empire. Build them day, by day, by day.

There are others who can come and can concern themselves with the good opinion of others. This is not your task.[/quote]

Just re-posting this: the video was uploaded at the start of April, so presumably filmed in March, prior to all this drama, so the advice would seem to relate to this stuff that started soon afterwards.

Would be interesting to know what happened btw you guys and Dante, Bran…

It’s actually between E.A. and Dante but I don’t know the details. They just expanded their attacks on E.A. to the rest of the BALG staff and now also the forum.

As I always say:

God bless them.
Bless them with more mature minds.
Bless them with understanding of their actions.
Bless them with bigger dicks so they can stop compensating for it with their actions.

From what I gather they had gone beyond attacks on BALG’s marketting and had gotten personal. Attacking family, wives and gf’s and things of that nature that would usually be out of bounds for most people with any kind of integrity. The Koetting memes fb page was supposed to have closed down but I hear it’s still up.[/quote]

You are totally right!

Dante is behind this? Oh, Lol… I knew the guy was some kind of sleazy fraud from the beginning, i have been confused why he was part of this movement at all…

I just don’t get the method: “I’m going to attack people with internet memes”… what type of fuck-boy idea is that LOL?

I think the main concern here with not responding is that, to people watching this, we do not want to appear remotely like them. No one with a shred of intelligence would take them seriously, just by the nature of the memes to begin with. It takes a brain to understand alchemy, chakras, sources of energy, and evocation. An idiot is not going to bother reading a grimoire. We need to keep in mind that the people that count are those that are going to employ the information. Those are the ones we want the respect of.

Anything like that is going to be removed and the person banned as soon as a moderator sees it, and the sole purpose of giving me mod powers was to cover a gap in the evenings, when I’m often online and the other guys aren’t.

So both the reply, and the trolling itself, will be removed - in other words it’s a bit of a waste of time since all such posts are on borrowed time. :slight_smile:

Some people on the EAKMemes Facebook group did (rather selectively) post a screen-grab of “SithSeverus’s” ill-advised rant against these people, and that was indeed used as “proof” we’re all foaming at the mouth nutters with no diversity or common sense, and therefore legit targets for parody and abuse - that “SithSeverus” was shouted down by a wide cross-section of members here, and also promptly banned, was of course ommitted from the conversation.

So, at best, responding is a waste of time (plus adds to moderation work!) and at worse, it just feeds into the delusions of the minority of people involved in that stuff, who really have a hard-on to make us ALL miserable. Some seem to just be out for a laugh and obviously, they’re not a homogenous group any more than we are, it’s the small number who seem quite obsessive who present a problem with regards to bothering to troll here.

This forum’s not visible unless you’re registered, and if stuff’s misrepresented, some people who read those pages will take that at face value without bothering to log-in and see for themselves (which is understandable to some extent, I think we’ve all taken things at face value when they fit a pre-existing belief) and that just helps this whole ridiculous thing snowball even further.

99% of problems online come about when people cease to see their targets as human beings, and begin to generalise about them, adding caricaturish attributes that have no place in reality but which stoke the person’s ego, and that’s why engaging with these people is undesirable, because it helps feed into their happy little fantasies that we’re all wackos.

(We might well be, but, y’know, not of the type they’d like to believe!)

I’m speaking from my POV here and not on behalf of anyone else here, but this has been my long-standing experience online and I’m pretty certain about my assessment of that.

Crack that whip mistress Eva

So, this means at least one of the people involved in the EAKMemes Facebook group has been here…

So, this means at least one of the people involved in the EAKMemes Facebook group has been here…[/quote]

Yeah I totally called it, sithsevrus owes me an internet dollar for betting against me.

This is the best possible advice for this kind of situation:

RationalWiki.org - Don’t Feed The Troll: “the troll feeds on having its name mentioned or by generating debate or ill feeling… Most importantly, trolls take away from productive work. The only ethical way to avoid this is to stop feeding the troll and go about your usual work.”

Commenting on what they’re doing, thinking, and what your possible responses could be to that just feeds into their little game.

? Oh no Words and pictures OMG lol. Let us remind ourselves what we are doing and trying to accomplish. I just fed into it by responding smh. Happy Friday all n pece.

Best
Keez