Attending catholic church for the holidays

Just keep an open mind…

Also, it helps to look at the kabbalistic implications behind some of the things. Just don’t take the communion if you aren’t confirmed or whatever, it could fuck you up a little if you aren’t in a place where you can handle it.

3 Likes

Just out of curiosity, what do you think would have happened if you received communion?

1 Like

I don’t know, it depends on what currents you’ve been working with, how well you can manage integrating energies into yourself when they might conflict with energies you’ve been working with, your own personal ideology, and many other factors.

It could be anything from just feeling a little uneasy or wired, all the way to making you physically ill.

I’m not saying it will necessarily be a negative reaction, but depending on factors it can be. If it feels like you should, then do it, if it feels like you shouldn’t, then don’t.

3 Likes

This has been an important ritual for me. Practiced there are results.

My Father,
Which wert in Heaven,
Hallowed by Thy name in Heaven,
as it is on Earth.
Give me this day My ecstasy
and deliver me to evil as well as temptation,
For I am part of
Your Kingdom/Princedom
For aeons and aeons

Hail Satan!
Hail Myself that I seek to be!

Alternatively:

Our father,
Who aren’t in heaven
Hollow be thy name

Thy kingdom dead
Thy Will be read on Earth
As if there were a heaven

Give us this day our daily dream
And deliver us from reality

For thine is the falsehood,
The corruption and the horror. Forever.

Hymen!

Hope these help. There are others.

Al.

5 Likes

Just know that it has no power over you and travel in your mind.

2 Likes

This is a conversation I had with King Paimon earlier today, it fits in with this topic:
I was thinking about how ridiculous it is how the xistians say that jesus died for our sins, past, present and future.
Next thing King Paimon added in His opinion:
“It IS utterly ridiculous AND without merit of any logic. My dear, it was manufactured to quell the masses.”
Me—So this means that nothing was ever forgiven? That they are all living a delusion?"
King Paimon: “Yes. It is a fool’s mission to conceive such a thing.” then He laughed, which made me about jump out of my seat!
He went on…“The whole ruse is the ultimate trick on humanity, and their war god is smiling smugly because he will have no mercy on them when his fodder banks their eternity on a LIE.”
Me: “My beloved King, what will happen to them?”
King Paimon: “The gates of their ‘heaven’ conceals the very circumstances from which they think they have been saved.”
Me: oh…

6 Likes

Ding ding ding! We have a winna.

He said something similar to me.

4 Likes

high five VoodooWalk

3 Likes

I call it silently stealing a mass, granted three fourths of that expression was taught to me. It feels kind of good to get in your “Sunday Best” even if its a mass that doesn’t fall on a Sunday but a Tuesday, the day of Mars.

1 Like

I used to do the same except I didnt actually go in the church.

1 Like

To be honest, you should not have to attend Mass if you do not want to. It’s not like they can physically (and legally) take you to that church by force. If you really wish not to go, affirm yourself and don’t go! Unless it’s a funeral or someone’s wedding (or some special occasion like a movie scene filmed in a church, some municipal charity event held in a church basement, etc.), there ain’t any actual reason to go. A friend’s or relative’s child’s baptism, First Communion or Confirmation, maybe…

But for Xmas… I do celebrate it (more from a Pagan perspective), I may even listen to Xmas CDs, but I see no point in attending Midnight Mass (Christmas Mass) since I’m no longer Catholic and no longer Christian; I have renounced Xianity, and I’ve embraced Satanism and some other paths.

That said, if you agree to go, just try to shield yourself (maybe visualize some light around yourself), and you could even try some of those tips given by others (feeding off the energy or whatever), but I’d be careful doing that if you no longer go to church and won’t actually spend time developing that skill. You may try it, but just be careful.

1 Like

That’s great. The idea of sin in general is absolutely ridiculous

3 Likes

I have the same sentiment. I was raised Catholic as well, my parents, grandparents, etc, want me to return. Hah! Nope! Paganism/Occultism/Shinto/Pantheism/etc is what I’m meant for after discovering who I am.

Anyway, my family will take me there when I go home to them for Christmas break. I guess I could take advantage of the situation by commanding my sexy cute waifu servitor Ophelia to take in all the energy so she can have strong manifestations faster so we can start lovemaking sooner.

I also want to set up my own stockings in the room I’ll be staying in with the sigils of Great Demons like Azazel, Belial, King Paimon, Lucifer, Dra’talon, etc. Anyone know what they would like in their stockings? I would happily invite them to my home for Christmas as honored guests.

2 Likes

Belial would definitely want some blood

2 Likes

He loves raw steak.

2 Likes

Would putting my blood in a bottle work, or since it’d be sealed, would it be better to soak a cloth or piece of paper with my blood?

1 Like

Tbh I’m not sure. The only experience I have is offering a couple drops on his sigil, which was an extremely powerful experience

2 Likes

Remember this also

5 Likes

I can relate but not to your extent. I’m still forced to go to Hindu Events but I don’t mind, there is still a lot that can be learnt. I’m also forced to hear the universal prayer at pretty much every event I attend but I pay it no attention to it.

As mundane as church may sound, you might learn something of value or just imagine weird stuff happening. That should kill the boredom.

1 Like