At the edge

So long story short I can’t take it any longer. I have tried so many different things to bring about the desired outcome and so many different types of magick, but no matter how hard I’ve tried it’s not forthcoming. Any suggestions? I have been hesitant with trying contacting any entities, but I don’t think I have any choices left. I am a noob when it comes to evocations, but is there any other way, any simple spells I could possibly try? I need something that works, that will really allow me to manifest.

Thank you for your help in advance.

GoM books are quite simple and newbie-friendly. I’m more used to ceremonial magick, but their work consists mostly on sigils and emotional transmutation.

What are you trying to manifest and how long has it been since your rituals?

I’d recommend doing the main ritual from Magickal Protection. It works as a sort of road opener as well. Also, their Words of Power and Sigils of Power books have a lot of different short rituals for all kinds of purposes you could benefit from.

Layer the work. First you’ll need money and resources, so focus on that (Magickal Riches and 7 Occult Money Rituals can help). Then, you’ll probably need some legal help too, and I’d particularly recommend the spirit Seer for that (you can find the full list and simple petition rituals in Demons of Magick). If demons are not your cup of tea, you can try the 72 Angels book.

So, to summarize, I suggest you start with a cleansing with Magickal Protection (the main ritual is quite brief but has to be done every day for little over a month), and then try the Sigils of Power & Transformation book to get a taste of chaos magick. Then you can move on to the rest.

3 Likes

I think that you need to read a bit on ways to counter the “lusting for results” block. Easy to fall victim to when you want something bad enough.

3 Likes

Why not try to start with a simple petition and see if that works for you, this gives you some confidence and encouragement.

Peace & Blessings

2 Likes

I personally feel you are having attachment issues and major part of manifestation is letting go for allowing them to happened.

‘getting out of one’s own way’

Alignment is other one.

What are you doing on the daily to aligning yourself to your goals?

Being cleaned and organized is a wonderful foundation for magical practicer on the daily habits.

Being busy and ‘forgetting’ about your spells…rituals is a major key too.

I would suggest learning about the phases of the moon, if you looking for new information.

2 Likes