Astrology mega-thread?

Hey yall, i was wondering who would like to participate in making this thread. I myself am not very keen in astrological studies however I think it would be beneficial for all to learn and study if interested. Perhaps those who know where the planets are positioned daily/monthly/etc. could explain the effects of them as well as demonstrate the effectiveness of rituals/workings in these times. Is anyone willing to work with this?

3 Likes

The connections and attributions are going to differ a bit if you are talking about western or vedic astrology. They both have their merits from my experience. One of main differences from my under is western astrology goes off a different system of calculations so it isnt actually based on what is over your head now where as vedic astrology goes based what stars, planets ect where in the sky at the moment of birth. Also vedic astrlogy can give certaij details down to a 15 minute block if i remembet right.

This playlist has some info on vedic astrology

vedic astrology: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOEQsAru62zO23KGrTzaaULLLDx5PV3YY

This also has some good info, think it mostly goes from the western astrlogy perspective.

Astrology: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWL-f1YBw48Ok3u3dR9qbEQch6pu88FfP

I know there is some cross over on the influence of certain things but can’t remember them off the top of my head.

3 Likes

If it’s a mega-thread, I would participate.

At the moment,I find that Uranus is very active. All sorts of unexpected events are possible.
Not long ago, we had a very strong conjution of Mars and Pluto in Capricorne. I find it’s still processing.

Also, I’m not a professional astrologer, but if anyone has any specific question, I’m willing to help. From very simple questions (if you don’t know what is rising sign), to discution about long term celestial influences.

3 Likes

Thank you!! Pm me sometime?

2 Likes

Sure, why not :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Vedic astrology is more accurate in regards to the actual positions of the cosmos. You could be one sign in western astrology, and another sign in Vedic. Vedic is preferable for me personally as I tend to be more practical in my magic.

2 Likes

Both systems are practical from what i can tell it is more a matter of preference and immersion into the system. Until a year ago i used western astrology charts to time my planetary magick, it worked out pretty well more often then not. Biggest obstacle was moving past lust for results. :thinking: that has gotten quite a bit easier.

3 Likes

Well, other than today being the Solar Solstice, and the Sun moving into Cancer. On June 26th, Mars is going retrograde. June 27th we have the Full Moon in Capricorn. June 28th Mercury enters Leo.

2 Likes

Today/tonight - a Super New Moon eclipse in Cancer. All about embracing your Shadow self. The entire back half of this year is ripe for new beginnings, completing important projects, etc. This eclipse is the first of three within a very short period of time. Perfect for 3-phase rituals, specifically in regard to creating your world.

Being in Cancer, it’ll also amp up any shit feelings that you’ve been holding onto. If you let them out and acknowledge them, you can let them go. Knowing a thing, it no longer wields power over you. And it’s shit…why do you want to hold on to shit so tightly? That’s just messy.

2 Likes