Astral War

Why cant other entities be happy? Always an issue concern or someone trying to gain or step into power.

2 Likes

Because they are trying to supply energy from the outside instead of tending to the void within.

You’re a star that shines in the void or you are the void that absorbs the light of the star.

That’s essentially what worship or even celebrities are, to gain the power of something or someone they do not possess or something they idolize.

It’s usually humans or archons that need this because they aren’t connecting to the source of life so they harvest it.

Humans can connect if they want to but archons don’t even the DNA template to have a soul complex. They need to vampirize

5 Likes

I just wish more were awake and could see.

Well, it seems you have more of an emotional issue, you could try to find more people like you.

However I like to meditate as though I’m already on my home planet where everyone sees me for exactly who I am, connecting to those home frequencies can be really healing for the heart and helps ease the mind from trying to find solutions to the distress.

3 Likes

I never thought about it like that

1 Like