Astral stalking

Hmm could you try to pull me out at some point please? There’s a certain Magickian who’s dick I need to cut off on the etheric side.
My senses are good enough for something like this I would think.

Can someone kill someone on astral?
And can you see the other individual doing like if they on shower etc…

You have to go to the plane the spirit is flesh and blood to kill them, on our plane they are spirits because they are projecting to where we are, from there home plane.
And yes you can view other people doing that in there homes, showering, eating etc. Its just a matter of projecting to your desired plane.

Yes you can but it won’t do anything besides damage their energy system. As for seeing if people are in the shower no. The astral is another plane not the physical.

1 Like

Yes you absolutely can see people eating etc …
If you have astral sex with someone directly after that your mouth will move when they open their mouth to eat breakfast.

It’s the weirdest shit I’ve ever seen in my life.

1 Like

I wanna astral to someone house :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I wanna see if he contemplates about me. What he does when hes alone . How can I practice this ? I’ve astral projected before but not on purpose.

learn physical projection.

1 Like

I guess the difference between physical and etheric is in physical projection you peel up away from the body . I’ve only done that once it scared the shit out of me. In fact all astral projection truly scares the shit out of me. I am not strong enough to handle the shock of that kind of thing. And it is a DEFINITE shock to wake up in the etheric realm away from your physical body.
I remember that summer that I did that I had actually been given Ketamine for surgery. I wonder if that’s what made me separate from my body like that. It was terrifying! Even more terrifying was there was something/someone that I was attached to in that astral realm and I knew him.

I won’t be repeating. Not without proper support

2 Likes

The difference between physical projection is you’re projecting to the energetic layer of the physical plane while etheric you’re projecting to the “spiritual” plane where the well known beings and a lot of less known beings live, their plane.

Etheric you are in a whole different plane while physical you’re in the layer of it, physica projection is usually safer and you can learn to hone your skills in projection before going to etheric. You can learn to move your energy body, use energy etc while in physical projection as a preparatory phase.

1 Like

I never saw any silver cord. Either time.

1 Like

Yeah the silver cord is only an astral thing a person chooses to put on themselves

I desperately want to learn how to do this.