Astral stalking

Can you stalk someone in the physical while your in the astral plane? And can you stop someone from watching you from there?

4 Likes

Yes, and, yes.

4 Likes

@Angel411 Just curious why you ask?

Why would your mind go there unless your worried about someone LOL

1 Like

I’m not worried lol!’ It just makes sense cuz it’s astral travel

I’m watching you right now. Go take out the trash.

3 Likes

I’m watching you go make your bed :joy:

1 Like

I’m actually jacking off furiously.

4 Likes

Yes. You can remote view ANYONE as long as you have an astral tube connection to them. Something I didn’t know until 2018 when I woke up to someone/something in my bedroom.

I’m not sure how it’s done but for me it comes from being in contact with the individual in my dreamstate and dream walking.

You’ll have to relocate. That’s what I had to do to get away from it/them/incubus.

I also put a freeze spell on the individual and put up wards and hell hounds at the entrance to my home. The hell hounds guard my home and go after anything uninvited or person trying to invade my life. I also call on Archangels for protection and I’m usually protected from evil. But I have had demonic attacks from enemies From the astrals and dark thought forms attacking me in my sleep state it went on for years and eventually caused a spiritual awakening (where my body lit up on fire) due to all the negativity thrown at me.

2 Likes

Yes and yes. Creating astral webs to bind someone invading your space can be very effective, especially if build with a visual of something like thorny vines or barbed wire to rip and tear at anyone invading your space.

Edit: my wife also recommends planting thorny plants on your property and learning to work with them to add further protection in that scenario

4 Likes

Do you have to go into the astrals to do this

Yes, as that is where the trap would be

You can pick up a shotgun and blow their brains out in the astrals too lol

2 Likes

No, because physical projection isn’t astral. You’re physically projecting if you’re stalking someone physical.

1 Like

Right lol I like traps as they require little effort after they are established to maintain them. I can go on with life without worrying whether or not I am being followed, so it does provide some peace in mind

That’s true it’s a case of being in the physical but when you meet them and pull them out of their bodies you are meeting them astrally. You can switch it up and start in the physical but that’s not always where you end up

1 Like

Yeah issue with pulling someone out is they could most likely be incapable of knowing what’s going on

1 Like

I’ve etheric projected to him before

Have you ever pulled someone’s etheric body out before? Im kinda curious

Yes, and if they havent trained their senses to atleast some degree it doesn’t amount to much

1 Like