Astral senses techniques

Can anyone give some techniques on how to develop your astral senses? I’ve heard people say “be around the astral more” but got no explanation.

2 Likes

Meditate to open your third eye

4 Likes

You’ll know when you’re doing it correctly when you feel the sensation

It stands to reason that the astral realm lies at the crossroad somewhere between the limit of your imagination, and everybody else’s.

Accessing the astral plane is normally done by crossing the threshold into unconsciousness. EA’s famed “Theta Gamma Sync” is an excellent alternative threshold that can help you lift the veil and peer into the astral realm.

Attuning yourself into specific ‘astral’ way of thinking through a simple exercise WILL help you.

1. Finish your breath cycle with a decent exhale.
  2. As you inhale, think about what the astral means to you, and the opportunities it represents. Think of an astral body, blue sparkly shapes, whisps of light that surround you. Think of the notion that we are all connected in the astral. Our nightmares and disembodied zombies and shadows of persons that are asleep may haunt the realm. Mirrors of our physical reality lives in the astral. Let the harmless, fun, lightweight imagery flood you until your feel it is time to exhale.
  3. Pause for a split second at the precise moment between inhale and exhale and realize that you are already part of the astral and that all your dreams about the astral are already present.
  4. As you exhale, be in the moment. Feel your astral body vibrating, wanting to leave your body. Know that the thoughts of a million people are all within reach. Be in the moment. Be completely overwhelmed yet connected. Loose yourself in the very instant in time. You can often feel as though you are in a receiving mode, a nexus of sorts.

Take a few other normal breaths, and then repeat the exercise a couple of times, perhaps with different visuals. The key is to fake it til you make it. The astral realm is so tightly coupled with the imagination that sometimes its hard to make heads or tails of any of it.

This exercise will practice your imagination. It will practice the ebb and flow of thoughts between collecting ideas (inhale) and actualizing your WILL (exhale). It will practice your “letting go” which is crucial in astral work. It will practice you living in the moment. It also practices your magical will by the simple virtue that you are practicing something towards your goals.

Practice often. Practice well.

You will feel a pressure between your eyes, especially during the ‘connected, in the moment exhale’. Some say its the third eye, I say it ‘might’ be.

Trust yourself.

Ra

14 Likes

I watched this video; - YouTube and I felt myself flying in the air and spinning upside down and my Ajna Chakra vibrating. Amazing!

4 Likes

Strange, I already felt that, look at my “strange sensation” thread.

1 Like

Evoke him again

1 Like

Later today?

If that works. You could say he’s seeking you out.

2 Likes

If you worked/have a good relationship with Lucifer, could you ask him if he “received” my signal?

Sure, one sec

1 Like

For me depending upon what I am doing and how deep I want to go I meditate with sensory deprivation (paint mask and eyes covered but I put earbuds in and listen to With the Flies and Great Bird of Prey by Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross) but use whatever you find works best for you

1 Like

Hay i was just thick, since im getting on well with Pele volcano goddess like a house on fire and sore her kingdom, i purchase a pineapple as a offering do you know mutch about offerings to volcano goddess, should i leave pineapple in a bowl as a offering, or incinerate it, or leave pineapple will it attract the violent spirit of Pele until it turns completely Golden, is it when it turns completely golden is that Pele energy turning pineapple golden.

1 Like