Astral projection

I wasn’t really aiming at you or commenting towards you, I never acknowledged what you claimed or didn’t claim. My comments were never directed at you.

Again, I don’t really care what you claimed or didn’t claim, it was never directed at you, as for EA I dont really care what he has to say on any topic in all honesty. He has his experiences, I have mine, he has his focus in the occult, I have mine, a lot of what my experiences have brought me to disagree with his.
What people see as Godly from him I see as the abilities of a typical man doing what he learned and progressed in.

I don’t view the astral as the same way most of you do, so I find it is not a requirement, people are simply taught it is one. There’s no such thing as it being a requirement in everyone’s “spiritual ascent” just because it is needed for you, does not mean it is needed for another.

To me, the astral is a plane that the collective unconscious manifest what is in it, to me the astral is a plane where thoughts and imagination manifest, I view the natural inhabitants of the astral as thoughtforms, not “real” entities. I do not view the astral as a spiritual world in the sense it’s used here. So no I do not find it a requirement.

Many get far in their path without the astral, what works for you does not mean it works for another. It’s as simple as that, what’s needed for you is not needed for another, that’s the big pill of reality to swallow I suppose.