Astral projection

Wow, thank you for that explanation. That clears a lot of things up and puts a new view in my mind. Very interesting indeed.

1 Like

I’ve seen both words used in both senses so it’s hardly a universal definition. As far as most occult authors are concerned they are considered the same thing.

2 Likes

[quote=“TheStorm, post:37, topic:21979”]
I’ve seen both words used in both senses so it’s hardly a universal definition. As far as most occult authors are concerned they are considered the same thing.[/quote]

Maybe these authors need to learn proper grammar and study linguistics, instead of using different words when explaining the “same” thing?

Two different words. Two different meanings.

1 Like

What is the actual problem? Sometimes I will try to help someone, even though I have a ton of my own work to do, two months off schedule.

No visuals wanting in astral inspect my body

If you can dream you can astral project. The state you need to be in is the same. Try out my original void meditation it has helped many achieve success in achieving the desired state.

5 Likes

@telgega might be able to scan you.

Someone call me?

2 Likes

Hey Mr White mage

1 Like

Can you sccan heal me

Sure csn

2 Likes

What did you find out

Yup, it is possible. There are many ways to get success in soul travel. For example, in the path of concentration (raja yoga of patanjali) all the powers and states can be attained just through mastering concentration. In mantrayana (including mantrayana of tibetan buddhism) , path of mantras, it is said all that can be attained can be attained through mantras.

But here is the problem. There is no one to teach you raja yoga properly. No one will give you the proper mantra and its proper method to chant. Where as you can get E.A’s soul travel course easily which is mainly based on visualization technique.

1 Like

I gave u some healing everything feels fine

What up

Any sensory overload experience should facilitate this as well. I used to project every time I went into a shopping mall. It was something about the whole rush of sounds, lights and the proximity of people that literally forced me out of my body. Try imitating this kind of sensory overload with lights, loud music, etc (unless of course you have epilepsy). This sensory overload is what shamanic drumming is intended to facilitate.

It is also odd that the inverse experience seems to work as well; sensory deprivation. There have been some amazing soul travel experiences recounted by people who have undertaken the floatation tank experience. The void meditation mentioned by The Storm is a good simulacrum of this experience.

2 Likes

Those are the astral projection techniques from the Cabal btw (if people aren’t bothered to read the link). I prefer the Void Meditation printed in the Black Scriptures (the original proper one) but for some reason that’s the only one which I can’t find publicly published by them.

P.S. Just to clarify, in case anyone is really confused, the one from @AdamThoth isn’t related. Haven’t tried that meditation at all myself.

2 Likes

You should give mine a try you might find it useful.

1 Like

@AdamThoth Will do when I have the time

1 Like

BATHIN hepls people obtain astral projection, and can take anyone wherever they want to go.

3 Likes