Astral projection experience

Hey guys, i did have a weirdest experience of astral projection
Last night, after praying to my goddess Hecate as usual, i went to bed. Then I suddenly found my self lying naked on my floor, and it was as cold as in physical world, i could feel it via my skin.
Then I stood up and look towards outside my room, and I saw an entity standing there in the darkness and staring at me with its pale face. At that point, i suddenly found my self outside of my parents bedroom and I heard my father’voice and he said that someone was calling his name out there in the void of shadows but he didn’t respond that call. Frequently, i woke up and strangly recalled every thing that happened.
Can anyone tell me is this soul travel or astral projection and what was that entity in my experience?

2 Likes

The astral is EXTREMELY cold if you aren’t prepared for it.

It does sound like you experiences projection though, I would look into it more and see if you can do it again. They may be trying to show you something and your mind just wasn’t ready yet.

Also IMO Soul Travel and Astral Projection are the same thing, some people will argue that it isnt.

2 Likes

And what do u think or know about the creature in my experience

In my opinion? Your sub-conscious manifestation of fear.

2 Likes

To me the creature in your vision was the deity you called to Hecate. The meaning of the vision is unclear however it seems to indicate conflict with your father.

3 Likes

I could intentionally control my thoughts but my actions were still manipulated by unnamed force. When i tried to communicate with that entity, i was removed away to another detonation by chance. Why?

1 Like

In that case? Lawclerk is right. Hecate was sending you / answering you with a message.

1 Like

And if i meet this creature again,what should I do?

1 Like

@Ryan_magills Obviously if you are performing a ritual summoning a known Deity you will be receiving visions fron that Deity. Usually these visions are responses to your ritual requests or questions. Although the answers may not be clear to you they are the Deitys response.

3 Likes

Well, do u think that I could master this ability via the help of flying ointment?

2 Likes

@Ryan_magills I don’t think its effective. Its a myth and will just make you hallucinate as the traditional flying ointments used poisonous herbs and plants like lampshade. Many websites and books list recipes for non-toxic “flying ointment.” These blends typically include a selection of herbs that are associate with astral projection combined with a nice harmless oil such as grapeseed.

Flying ointment works as a hallucinogen when the herbs are placed in a salve or oil, rubbed on the body, and absorbed through the skin. If you feel it might be something you want to use to amplify astral travel or other spiritual experiences, make sure you do your homework and research your herbs responsibly.

3 Likes

Many Warlocks in the Middle Ages rubbed the ointment on there feet and hands.

2 Likes

Lemon extract mixed with beet root extract can help.

2 Likes