Astral Projection Bound To Body

Do you believe in an objective afterlife? Or do you believe is it all mental from the brain? After death there is nothing

Mental because the process flows from the inside out, not the opposite, and the port of connection with the astral is consciousness, when Consciousness temporarily leaves the physical body at rest the projection occurs

1 Like

So after the human being dies?

It is not called astral projection because to be projection you must meet these parameters:
The astral journey is a separation.
This separation is temporary, not definitive.
The physical body is normally at rest.
Consciousness uses a more subtle body (astral body or psychosome).
the separation is not total, since both bodies remain united by what has been called “silver cord” or energy connection that holds the two bodies together and in communication.

1 Like

I think the consciousness comes from the soul and not from the brain. So I would say that consciousness goes inside the body normally, but then comes back out = during projection

How do you cut the cord?

What is the basis for this?
When the person dies, the detachment of consciousness is total, his conscience follows him beyond, as a doctor I certify it and as a practitioner of necromancy he endorses.

1 Like

In the astral or astrophysical plane the silver cord represents a kind of very elastic silver thread that allows the astral body to separate from the physical body. Who think that once the astral body separates from the physical body (something that usually occurs when the person sleeps), this one is still attached to the other, through the silver cord. When a person dies, this cord weakens to the point of breaking, allowing the spirit of the person to travel to its new dimension. That is why the flexible character of this cord makes it possible for the astral body to have unlimited movement within the astral plane. The cord is cut when physical death is reached, since if it is broken during an astral journey, the astral body or spirit could not return to its body. I hope I have helped

1 Like

I don’t want to return to my body

I was just confused because you said it was subjective and mental experience. I thought that you didn’t think it was real.

Do not worry, you have been very cordial in your approach, your time will come … not to return to your body, before you do not tie yet energetic suicide

1 Like

Why???

1 Like

So basically you want to commit suicide through astral projection… ok.

3 Likes