Astral plane sex

Here lately, I’ve began thinking what exactly is astral sex? I’ve had different experiences. Last night…King Belial was around me…the rest is history. Have any of u seen urselves in the entity’s sigil, he’s there too and y’all just FN? It was interesting. It wasn’t only us, but another couple of demons were getting their “groove on.” Plz share ur experiences. :metal:

3 Likes

I haven’t had this type of experience, but I have heard of it happening and that it’s very possible hehe :smirk: i think the subject is quite interesting

2 Likes

I’m just now finding that out. :metal:I thought I was being crazy.

It’s usually the case at first haha but you’re not crazy, don’t worry. What was it like? Knowing me I’d crave chocolate afterwards if that happened to me :joy: armed with kit kats!

2 Likes

Talk about seeing urself getting fd. Told him to go faster, this face was facing me. He placed both his hands on my hips and damn…

Huh how funny i had a similar experience last night as well.

1 Like

Ok…that dude… I’m kinda posessive lol! @rin, not sharing lol!

Sounds intense but amazing at the same time

1 Like

It was actually my first time doing anything like that with someone who is not Azazel. Trust me if it’s not Azazel, its strictly business. Dont worry.

2 Likes

It was awesome though. Found myself rocking in real life when he increased his pace. Then he even told me to turn around. :metal: that was awesome.

1 Like

Glad you had fun. Tbh it kinda hurt. But like I said. Strictly business. (Never thought I’d say that). Only eyes for Azazel.

1 Like

What was even more interesting, the demon next to me was getting eaten up. One demon sitted pn a chair, the other legs spread apart.

1 Like

I have had countless sex experiences with demons. With Lord Belial, Lord Asmodeus, and several unnamed rogue demons…

Also, there is already a thread that is still active in regards to sex with demons:

3 Likes

That is interesting. There were other demons standing around too but in more of a ceremonial gesture. It was like a ceremony to acknowledge the fact that I’m under his guidance and submissive to his rulings. Which is really fucking crazy because I am pretty unruly. Azazel knows I would not be defined as “submissive”. It was just for the transfer of energies and power. He’s a mentor. No feelings or anything.
I’m sorry if my talking about it makes you uncomfortable. I just wanted to establish that i have no feelings for Belial other than a respected teacher. In that respect all yours.

3 Likes

@rin I’m a playfull person. Not mad about anything. Just found it interesting.

2 Likes

@HermDemon, I was looking for something more specific. I didn’t need in4 on other demons. Thanks though. :metal:

@rin, still tryna find out for sure what he wants from me. Think I’m open gor a repeat of last night .
:joy::joy::joy:

Dude If your Astral body is strong enough, and your sensitive enough, you can have Astral sex while being awake . I discovered this last week. Maybe everyone knew…I didn’t LOL. With people and entities.

2 Likes

It feels amazing