Astaroth summoning

Yesterday I summon astaroth to ask her some questions.
Basically I needed her attention because I was feeling lonely…I woke up on my sleep and I felt something I had forgot through the years.i was feeling secured and like my mom was there.i felt someone to watch over me and the room filled with love…I slept again with a beautiful emotion.i was sensing the present of a woman,like my mom present…I am sure that present was astaroth.she heard my prayers and gave me what I needed.fealing secured and loved…hail Astarte!!!

13 Likes

Yup, that was definitely Astaroth.

3 Likes

She’s become a mother figure to me

1 Like

Astaroth is my Matron Goddess. She is everything you could want in a Mother.

Goddess%20Ishtar%20In%20Her%20Praise%20In%20Her%20Image

2 Likes

She is great, just dont piss her off.

2 Likes

I have found more love and kindness in Astaroth than I have anywhere else. I know that she chose me…to deliver me from the emptiness and suffering in my own existence. Since my own mother passed away a few years ago I have been lacking something. When Astaroth found me, she filled the void and I have been bettered by knowing her. Hail Astaroth!

2 Likes

How did you summon her?

Ever since I was listening to this song https://youtu.be/wdszlP75RLE I am never able to picture her as goddess of love and comfort.

Does she look anything like statues depicted her:

Curious how she appears to different people.

That statue gives me terrifying vibes :scream:

2 Likes

I know. Part of why I never evoked her yet. But like with some deity I look at how ancients viewed their deities, because in my mind I saw exactly that, just with another deity. So if this is what I am going to see with Astarte/Astaroth, kinda doesn’t give me love goddess vibes.

So let me get this straight… You heard a song about Astaroth and it scared you away from her?

That’s weak dude.

Why not evoke her and draw your own conclusions?

1 Like

Perhaps you need glasses? Read again.

I will ask her to stop by and see you.

You are judging a book based on its cover. Maybe you need glasses…

I’m going to make astaroth my patron soon. This spirit has been on my mind for months and I haven’t worked with it. I will now. The time is right. I’ll be needing the demon for many tasks in the coming months

I can tell the demon has been trying to communicate that I should be calling on it for my tasks. My theory is that astaroth has been with me since I was born. I don’t know I’ve always felt it with this spirit since it’s essentially Astarte/Venus.

Your way of speech sounds a quite demeaning.

1 Like

As long as you are respectful Astaroth is one of the best beings to work with, dare I say one of the sweetest and most understanding from that group of beings. Astaroth, Astarte, Inanna…these are all aspects of the same being. She is a goddess of love AND war, but unless you are disrespectful or dont keep your commitments to her, you don’t have to worry about her warrior aspect coming your way.

3 Likes

My priorities are results and hitting deadlines efficiently. I work with Saturn a lot so it definitely comes across like that. Astaroth knows me well and I’m not the type of occultist that gets attached to any entity. I Value results over anything else. Why else am I into the occult if not to change the environment around me. Like I said astaroth has been with me since birth. And if you Know about astrology. You know that Venus is best friends with Saturn. So it makes sense

I’ve never been disrespectful to any spirit. It doesn’t benefit me at all to do so. I’m in a constant state of gratefulness at the power these beings have. The spirits know me well. I reward them with gratefulness and the occasional offerings. That’s all they really need when it comes down to it. And I barely give offerings. Gratefulness is what feeds the spirits. Acknowledging the results. Being thankful. Most occultists don’t have the same goals as me or if they do they have unnecessary compassion for spirits and sometimes end up worshipping them. Which is a shame.