Astaroth-Altar set up,offerings

I need an idea for my altar. Astaroth is the first goddess I evoked and therefore has her place in my bedroom. My basic altar contains: sigil,framed photo,black candle ,fresh and dry roses, sandalwood incense. I offer it once a week cinnamon, lemon, perfume, blood. Is something missing? I would like to hear what you offer and how the altar looks like?:slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

A small lion statue :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes as :point_up_2:t2: said lion or lioness statue + what u did already is great… U always can ask the entities u work wiz about what they want as offering

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

U r welcome sweetie :blue_heart:

:purple_heart:

Doves

1 Like

Look at her different masks throughout history maybe pick a few from each one to add/offer her

1 Like

That’s a good idea!

1 Like

i give honey…she is my patron

4 Likes

Ah interesting, a little bit ago I pulled her card from my Infernales deck and got this energy from it, and now this thread pops up :thinking:hmm

She likes tea with honey. I offer her hibiscus tea as she has noted a liking to hibiscus in personal communications.

2 Likes

Hallo, when you offer the tea or something allse of food or drink you left them there for a day for example or all the night and after you drop it in the garbage or left them in the nature like a forest if they haven’t disappeared?

Usually 48 hours than bury in your yard or somewhere in nature.If you don’t have possibility for that you can put some foil and dispose in garbage.

1 Like

Hibiscus tea, cinnamon apples, I feel like she really likes to indulge with you so you can offer some weed or wine to her and enjoy it for her

4 Likes

:metal:

1 Like

Welcome @mamipacha. Please make a post in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

Whoa i didnt know that, i Will give her more weed hehe

2 Likes