Assuming the Devil within - The Heart of a devil

Assuming the Devil Power- The Heart of Wickedness

over the years i had got though many dark paths,infernal demonic,abyssal,a bit of death,Path of smoke.

I had feeded upon souls and demonic legions over demonic legions,became possesed and possess the same spirits that i became possesed,i had got through many spiritual kingdoms and became A general,king and citizen of many of them.

i had got through the deepest part of the primordial lake of fire,the part that is not hot but the flames are cold,where the theres no glowly hot fire but cold black flames beyond hottness i became the mouth of hell and abyss,i bacame one with the darked divine of darkness,i bacame the god within me takkalos,the devil within me.

i even got into the dimension zero,where the gatekeepers and the father of the abyss dwells in,got ancient demonic knowladge of the most ancient beings and race of demons out there who are aslo the most evil,and the things that i am posting here at Balg are a mere glimpse of my wicked work.

My wickedness inside the devil within me,grows even more,darkness consumes me and i consume darkness we are one and the same with the blacked divine,The seed of darkness grows even more and matures within me.

But an ever burning desire burns within my heart and third eye my greatest potential,Belial showed me an vision of me going into the source damn everything and librate myself,in the source of light an Ever burning Seed of darkness A Nonagram burns in dark fire and darkness opens up and penetrates the source of the universe i enter it,i am full with eternal power beyond anyone and anything my eyes burn with Black flames and i fly within the newly created universe as its father,the emperor of a newly created eternal infernal empire.

i with my Infernal empire create armies of nethers,kings,dukes,earls demons,Legions of divs and wicked Jinns and dark god are birthed from my Creational darkness,to rise in my infernal empire and i as an emperor rise and expand my empire within everyworld and universe,i conquer and devour as i am eternal and a devil god in my own way,even now i am bowless in the astral realm i transfigured my self with beelzebub recently.

i have so many plans and this ever burning desire to create a literal empire and universe.

Belial says “Its not too far of to reach.”

So fuck it,now or never.

i will rise in power stronger than anyone and anything i withstand the storms that are throwed to me,resisted.
got through many Damnations.

Now or never.

Sincerely,Xag.

14 Likes

I’m proud of you. And greatful also that you have helped others in sharing rituals .
Congratulations

5 Likes

:black_heart: Thank you for your sweet words. and best of the best in your journey!

4 Likes

Dear brother, the seed of darkness has been watered.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

And yes, that is real gold in eatable quality which you see in the picture, the flakes are running thin in the elixier but are still visible.

The elixier has been brewed from the candles of the 9 gk sigils in the rite of converging darkness upon thee earth.

The elixier has been purified and enchanted further from there, to encompasses.

4 Likes

1 Like

thank you for bumping this!

2 Likes

i will message you on facebook.

2 Likes

a quote on Room Zero.

O’ve been becoming i.

3 Likes