ASMODEUS: The Lord Of Lust - Order Now And Get 66% Off

ASMODEUS: The Lord Of Lust - Order Now & Get 66% Off

ASMODEUS: The Lord Of Lust

The official uncensored demonic grimoire on how to perform the most dangerously powerful love magick in history — for consenting adults only.

Featuring 12 top demonologists and authors worldwide:

• E.A. Koetting – The Grimoire of Asmoday
  • S. Connolly – Grimorium Asmodeus
  • Edgar Kerval – Beyond the Gate of Burning Fire
  • Bill Duvendack – Asmodeus: Lord of the Jinn
  • Orlee Stewart – The Forbidden Fruit
  • J.D. Temple – Enter Asmodeus
  • Conner Kendall – The Dark King of Fire
  • Winter Laake – Nine Angels, Nine Gates
  • Zeraphina Angelus – Union of Lust & Rage
  • Xag Darklight – Vivlion Tun Asmodeus
  • C.H. Richard – Asmoday & the Infernal Children
  • Timothy – Foreword: The Black Rose Revolution

Order this unprecedented group-grimoire in leather & cloth editions right now, and get as much as 66% off.

Screen Shot 2020-07-14 at 4.59.02 PM

Dear Friend,

I will let you in on a guilty secret of mine…

Previously, I never truly liked love magick. I had always felt my mixed feelings.

On one hand, I have always known that love magick WORKS from personal experience as young man. In fact, it often works “too much” and your human subject becomes “crazy in love” — thus bringing a new form of unexpected trouble into your life. However, on the other hand, love magick always felt forced to me.

Why could I joyously show sorcerers how to perform the deadliest baneful magick without any shame, but then suddenly my conscience flip-flopped and felt guilty when I showed those same sorcerers how to perform love magick?

This moral dilemma bothered me.

When the Lord of Lust, Asmodeus, revealed his “Asmoday’s True Love Ritual” to me — I confronted him in ritual, divulging my ethical confusion. Over a long “witching hour” gnosis experience, the Lord of Lust resolved my concern, and now I fully support empowering magicians to harness the power of love magick.

In writing this grimoire, Asmoday urged me to devote a chapter to love spells. I resisted almost as a default position, and the pressure of Asmoday’s silent urging increased. I continued to resist, silently omitting the chapter. The longer I held my position, the more obvious it became that I was hiding from something, using morality as a mask.

Asmoday laid a challenge before me as I have worked through this Gate, and especially as I examined my stance on love spells: “Tell the truth.” — p.36

As a lifelong black magician, I have vowed to always tell the truth about magick without censorship or suppression. I have vowed to always respect you as a rational magician, and agreed to tell the truth, letting you think for yourself, forming moral stances by yourself.

“What Is Wrong For Me May Very Well Be Right For You… What Is A Weapon In My Hands May Be A Tool In Yours”

Truthfully, I cannot diagnose your love life without knowing you through a consultation. But I can imagine at least three reasons why a sorcerer or witch would like to unlock the power of love magick.

3 Healthy Reasons To Learn Love Magick

1. Ignite The Sexual & Romantic Flame In A Relationship
Perhaps your romantic partner has fully consented to you performing love magick with them, and would like to magnify the intensity of the love; many couples perform love and sex magick rituals together every single day.

2. Protect Yourself Against Love Magick
Forewarned is forearmed — perhaps you need to know the real truth about love magick in order to protect yourself against other sorcerers performing it on you or your friends without consent.

3. Fall In Love With Yourself For The First Time
Most importantly, perhaps you need to perform love magick to fall in love with yourself for the first time. People who hate love magick always overlook the fact that many witches and sorcerers still need help in loving and accepting themselves

My Biggest Breakthrough With Love Magick — Asmodeus Taught Me How To Finally Love Myself… The Ultimate Power Of Love Magick Is In Learning To Love Yourself And Others

My biggest breakthrough with love magick occurred when I finally fell in love with myself and became a better lover. The ultimate power of love magick is not in causing others to love you, but in helping yourself to become better at loving others.

Bottom line: I will not prejudge you and deprive you of this priceless magick, because I would hate if another magician deprived me, simple as that.

Asmoday has compelled me to write this grimoire, to lay out the path for anyone in the world to follow, to use, and enjoy the very thing that I have forbidden myself from indulging in. In doing so, I understand that my morality is mine. What is wrong for me may very well be right for you. What is a weapon in my hands may be a tool in yours. The fact that I have written an entire book on the subject, Baneful Magick, and feel no guilt over the rites therein that can curse a person to death, yet I hesitate with a single chapter on love and lust spells, reveals the fallacy of these instilled morals, and reinforces the ethic towards freedom. — p.43

In summary, Compendium of Asmodeus provides dangerously powerful love magick to you. It works 100%. Is it unethical to use love magick? Possibly — but I cannot force you to use it honorably, and ultimately, you deserve to know. In fact, Asmoday has demanded that I tell you.

Book 1. E.A. Koetting – The Grimoire Of Asmoday

An Uncensored 21,000-Word Guide To Demonic Love Magick That Features An Armory Of Asmoday’s Four Most Dangerously Powerful Love Spells To Trigger Everlasting Unconditional Love And Lust In Your Romantic Partner

You must become the one who is worthy of walking this world hand in hand with the divine one, as the divine one. And that divine one will appear perhaps in many bodies over a span of time, or maybe in one, one that you will call your Twin Flame or Soulmate. — p.79

• A painful but necessary “gut check” on the true adversarial nature of The Lord of Darkness, The Black Dragon, and his Chaos to shatter your delusions as a black magician, and open you to true gnosis — p.31
  • My twisted journey of ascent from near-death poverty to magickal fatherhood and how Asmodeus has ignited my long-term vision — p.37
  • The Gate of the Apocalypse — how my nine-goat-skull talisman acts as a pillar of the Infernal Empire in my Temple, and my heart-wrenching experience as The Devil’s Idol shattered — p.39
  • Insights into Asmoday’s mandate to become the “Idol of your own Worship” — a necessary psychoanalysis to separate the real core self from the false image of self, thus triggering alchemical transformation** — p.40
  • E.A.’s 66-stone summoning of Asmoday through “inside-out induction” and encounter with his Vision of the Omnipresent Red and The Dragon’s Eye — p.48
  • The Old-Fashioned Love Spell — A complete, step-by-step, guide performing a 3:00 AM Witching Hour ritual to command the Creatures of Fire to inflame your human subject with lust and bring them to you — p.53
  • The Rite of Dream Stalking — like the Greek god Zeus shapeshifting to impregnate his concubines, here’s exactly how to penetrate any dream, assume any form, and directly command the subconscious of your human subject to need you emotionally — p.56
  • Auto-Erotic Sigil Love Spell — a do-it-yourself guide to harness the transcendent forces of sexual orgasm through masturbation and sigil scrying with Asmoday — Personal Note: the immediate power of auto-erotic sigil magick still always shocks me to this day— p.57
  • How to masterfully navigate and fully nullify the dangerous blowback of a romantic subject whose subconscious impulsively rebels against outside forces, along with common real world examples to use as a compass— p.63

This is Asmodeus’ greatest teaching: Find it first within yourself, and then the outside world will appear as a better reflection of a better person. Asmodeus will grant you power to control others endlessly to lead you to the understanding that what you really want and what you really need is to understand yourself, to gain full mastery over yourself, and those who surround you will shift and change in accordance with the values and standards of the person that you can become. — p.67

• The Ritual of Unbinding — A beautiful execration rite to “cut the ribbons of your former self” and liberate your spirit to dictate the new “story” of your love life, and to incarnate an unconditionally loved version of yourself — p.71
  • The True Love Spell of Asmodeus revealed and recorded for the first time in human history… Discover the true story of my 3:00 AM ritual evocation with Azazel’s left-hand man, Ant’harratu, and how this gnosis experience culminated in this demon-mandated “true love” spell — p.73
  • E.A.’s life-changing face-to-face encounter with the Supreme Goddess in ritual, a.k.a. Glory, Passion, and Everlasting Love, and the soul alchemy that ensues from it — p.77
  • The one TRUE secret to long-lasting love magick — this one secret guarantees to literally ANY sorcerer that their sorcery remains permanent — p.78
  • Priceless insights and indispensable lessons from over 20 years of performing sympathetic love spells and baneful rites — here’s how to magnify the potency of a spell to trigger any human subject, and even better, to trigger your transformation into a god or goddess who does not need love spells to manifest love in the first place

Book 2-11 & Foreword. S. Connolly, Edgar Kerval, Bill Duvendack, Orlee Stewart, J.D. Temple, Conner Kendall, Winter Laake, Zeraphina Angelus, Xag Darklight, C.H. Richard & Timothy

Unlock 413+ Pages Of Advanced Gnosis And Innovative Modern Sorcery In This Unprecedented Group Grimoire As Dictated By The Lord Of Lust, Featuring The Most Fearless Demonologists, Sorcerers, And Witches From Around The World

• Book 2. S. Connolly – Grimoirium Asmodeus — p.81
  • Book 3. Edgar Kerval – Beyond the Gate of Burning Fire — p.113
  • Book 4. Bill Duvendack – Asmodeus: Lord of the Jinn — p.135
  • Book 5. Orlee Stewart – The Forbidden Fruit — p.155
  • Book 6. J.D. Temple – Enter Asmodeus: Awakening the God Mouth — p.181
  • Book 7. Conner Kendall – Asmodeus: The Dark King of Fire — p.221
  • Book 8. Winter Laake – Asmodeus: Nine Angels, Nine Gates — p.281
  • Book 9. Zeraphina Angelus – Asmodeus: Infernal Union of Lust & Rage — p.313
  • Book 10. Xag Darklight – Vivlion Tun Asmodeus — p.361
  • Book 11. C.H. Richard – Asmoday & The Infernal Dragon — p.383
  • Foreword. Timothy – Evolutionary Democracy: The Black Rose Revolution — p.9

Believe it or not, this table of contents only shows the tip of the iceberg of the new magick knowledge and pioneering demonology that you will unlock in ASMODEUS: The Lord of Lust, Compendium 8 — a historically unprecedented group grimoire of love and wrath magick with the Ruler of Golachab himself.

To see more, and place an order, click this button below:

Screen Shot 2020-07-14 at 4.59.02 PM

Let Asmodeus Initiate You Into True Love Magick And Teach You How To Love Yourself With The Uncensored Guidance Of 11 Top Demonologists Worldwide

As I explained, prior to my pathworking with Asmodeus, I never truly liked love spells. However, the Lord of Lust helped me to recognize that love spells transcend simply “getting laid” and fully transform a magician into a human who naturally manifests true love in people around them. A world full of more humans loving one another sounds like a utopia to me.

My biggest breakthrough with love magick occurred when I finally fell in love with myself and became a better lover — patching over holes and untying knots from past traumas. The ultimate power of love magick is not in causing others to love you, but in helping yourself to become better at loving others.

11 of the world’s top sorcerers welcome you to enter gnosis with Asmodeus, the Lord of Lust, and finally let yourself love yourself…

Godlike Power,

2 Likes