Asmodeus=Loki?

I feel different energies. I am fond of Asmodeus, his vibration is different to Lokis.

4 Likes

I doubt Loki and Asmodeus are the same, itā€™s more likely how people try and force two beings into being the same cause of associations but Loki has older associations as Ve/Lodurr, brother/half brother of Odin, said to be the one that was there who helped odin sacrifice himself to himself. Iā€™ve had experience with Loki and Asmodeus, Loki feels in no means like him and fire is a very very common thing among beings so is lust, revenge, and so forth. Loki is also linked to life as he was the one to give man the color in their skin, the warmth in their body (blood) and itā€™s bodily fluids. Heā€™s also linked to the primordial chaos of Ginnungagap and storms as the sky traveler. I find this site to better show my view of Lokiā€™s aspects.

However, I find that a lot of Norse myth just like all myths are just for entertainment and of course many tend to follow Snorriā€™s christianized version, personally I experienced Odin and Loki and so forth long before reading their mythology.

3 Likes

Personally I have never understood this seemingly insatiable urge to syncretize Goetic spirits with deities from other pantheons. I think if you want to work with Loki, just work with Loki. Ditto with Asmodeus.

But donā€™t approach Asmodeus with the attitude of ā€œhey Asmodeus, I know I called you up but I was really kinda hoping you were Loki instead.ā€ Makes no sense to me.

6 Likes

I came to notice this as well, itā€™s like this insane need to make every deity or being some form of mask of a demon or say Lucifer, never a "lucifer or [insert demon/goetia/angel] is a mask of [insert ancient deity] itā€™s always the other way around.
Albeit, I believe the goetia are the goetia, lucifer is lucifer, and the deities are themselves, except for cases where certain deities have multiple names (i.e greek and roman, or Loki who is also Ve/Lodurr) and Odin who also is helblindi and bĆ½leistr but those are generally very close and not due to ā€œthis guy has fire, and so does that guy, they must be the sameā€

I personally find it disrespectful to the being to try and merge them with another like Lucifer has his own accomplishments and progress in his existence so does Loki, so does Asmodeus and itā€™s like downplaying what they are and do just to enhance the presence of another being that isnā€™t them.

3 Likes

Yes, exactly. Not only that but it sends out mixed signals when you call one while hoping itā€™s the other. Youā€™re likely to end up with something that is neither but will happily claim to be both.

3 Likes

This!

Just so you know, word/title ā€œBogā€ on any Slavic language means ā€œGodā€. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No Lucifer=Loki

Even thatā€™s not true lol. Lucifer=Lucifer, Loki=Loki.

2 Likes

Masks heā€™s the mask of Lucifer

1 Like

Not at all, Lucifer has his own accomplishments and Loki has his own accomplishments. Loki is himself not a mask of Lucifer. You evoke Lucifer, youā€™ll get Lucifer, you evoke Loki, you get Loki. You evoke Lucifer thinking itā€™s a mask of Loki or theyre the same or vice versa, you will get a being claiming both or neither, then thereā€™s the slim chance you create a thoughtform yourself who tries to embody both due to your own idea that they are the same being.

6 Likes

Like all Norse deities, Loki has a very complex character. Loki is more associated with trickery and intrigue, heā€™s skilled in seduction, but usually with a purpose to cause some kind of havoc. Odin is also skilled in seduction but he does it for gaining power or the feeling of power, or at least as I interpret it. Their actions fit into their personalities in that way. In the Germanic/Norse pantheon, Freya has an extremely strong association with lust, among other things, but with her it is pure lust, with Loki it isnā€™t so much just for pleasure. Otherwise, like @anon48079295 says, Loki=Loki, Lucifer=Lucifer. To say a certain deity is a mask of another being downplays their potential.

3 Likes

Definitely not.

They are two separate beings and very different from each other.

1 Like